Dowsing with L-rods

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh, just do your dowsing without attempting to analize it. If it works it works.

So far I haven't seen anyone come close to explaining it, so don't try. All explanations so far are full of holes, but interesting.

Don't talk, just go do it --it works.

Don Jose de La Mancha

userlog

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Italy-padua
Detector(s) used
L-rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my friend, I really understand how they works and why they cross,also I can tell you why when they cross and you dig you don't find nothing. I don't know what you meant with "it works".do you mean they keep moving or you meant that when they point to a place or cross you will find somethings.Anyway,I know lot of scientists try to understand l-rods but they couldnot. who understand it keeps what he knows for himself.However I'm not a scientist I'm sure I understand l-rods and how it works.and I can prove it with experience if anyone of you interested.forget what they say about elecromagnetic fields, or the unknow power inside human...etc, these are just lies and none sense talk.it's easy to understand them and work perfectly with them.believe it or not you can detect a treasure from miles depends on how big it is.a ring you can detect it from 8metres. 1 kilo of gold you can detected from 2 kilometres...etc.Moreover you can know the form of it,width,length ,height and how deep it is.all this just from your place.I know that sound imaginery but it is true, you can challange me if you want or ask questions.I'll be glad to answer you.

Last edited:

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
people I'm using L-rods too but they don't have nothing to do with north or south. neither with magnetic pole of the earth. It has to do with antimatter .may be some of you never heard about this word.it means that everything in this world has a reflected picture which is identical to it.like when you look at yourself in the mirror you see yourself. therefore, if there is a treasure be sure it's reflection is above the ground.from my experience I notice that the reflection is spreaded in a vertical and horisontal way.I'm sure of this because I can determine how deep and how big is the treasure horizontally and vertically.moreover now the shape of it, was it a box or a jar.
in what concerning l_rods. they don't do nothing but it is your body who get the signal first then translated with l_rods. if you don't believe me, you can use L_rods from different materials like copper, plastic moreover wooden rods. they will give you same results, though wooden one are better in finding cave ,tomb or even empty area under ground.

when you are dowsing or looking for a treasure.it is a mistake to use bare L_rods without handles.use pen's tube and let the rods to move freely while dowsing.worse than this is catching samples of metals to detect in hand.there are techniques I can't fortunately reveal in here for the moment.however I'll show you some negatives to avoid.for instance:

-humidity: lol l_rods detect this as a viod underground. to solve this problem fill your mouth with water . the humidity will be automatically vanished
-viod: be sure that if there is cave under your feet and there are treasures inside of it. you won't be able to detect what you have inside it .all what your l_rods detect is the void limits.to see inside the void you have to canceal it. the silliest way to get rid of it is to fill your mouth with air.
-why we shouldnot use metal in bare hand.just because the ground it self if felt with iron and metals that are alike to what you have in your hand. that-s why your l-rods make X over any area where soil seems to have same frequency as the sample you are using.

if you find something with l-rods .before you dig to see what you find, use this silly way as a measurement. one ring of gold can give you a hallow of 1m² ,means. you will get a hollow of 2m tall on 2m wide.

and so on....I'll need ages to describe and show you how to avoid negatives of rods.

folks that's all what I can say now.use your brain to reach the truth, which I'm sure doesnot exist online or even books you buy with money

Usewrlog, let me have your private for a PM. VV from Trieste

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"people I'm using L-rods too but they don't have nothing to do with north or south. neither with magnetic pole of the earth."

Userlog, I've said it before but dowsing with L-rods can be motion detection (that is when you are walking) and zero motion (standing still or not walking) where the rods swing to point. Yes, if you are standing still, then the rods respond and point, the target could be between the cardinal directions while L-rods are pointing right at it (sometimes a far off distance or long range signal).

Dowsers who walk often get a response with the rods crossing, the targets are either under their feet, sometimes off to the right or left side a short distance.

Many dowsers require motion, but a few can just stand there asking where something is located, the rods will swing to point in the right direction.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread