Dowsing with L-rods

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The invisable dowsable signals, relate to, by the Earths Magnetic field, at the location, and at the time of the dowse. All the Molecules that make up all animate objects have their own North and South poles. As the Earths Magnetic field changes, the Molecules follow the change. Just like when passing a Magnet over Iron slivers, the slivers all align, and tip to follow the Magnet as it's moved. Only it's constantly happening on a Molecular level. Like the Sun's Magnetic fields looping, growing and then breaking, Earth's field is doing the same. And so the Magnetic North of the Molecules will follow that loop as it grows, and as it breaks, they hurry to return to the reemerging field or loop, now 90 degrees away. Being that all Elements have different atoms, some are slower on realignment than others. With the constant change and speed of change in the field, L-rod dowsing is possible to detect that unaligned anomoly. If dowsing with sensative rods, you can see that if you make a line in the dirt, it will now dowse. Because you temperarily changed the alignment of the Molecules in the dirt. They will again soon align to follow the Magnetic field, along with the surrounding dirt, making the line in the ground still visable, but no longer dowsable. If dowsing over top an Element, and standing in one place with your rods directly over the Element, you can easily watch as your rods slowly cross to full power, only to fly open or point forward when the feild brakes. The speed of this vavies, and then so does your dowsing power. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides the dowsable created by unaligned Elements, you have another dowsable signal, created by the Earths Magnetic field. It's in the realm of Frequencies. All Elements subjected to a magnetic field, generate their own specific frequency. The frequency of Elements charged, vibrate. Resonating their own specific frequency in all directions. When that specific frequency comes in contact with the same exact frequency, they link thru Molecular alignment connection, causing a line of misdirected molecules in the transfering ground. This allows a dowser to follow a line from element to element. You wii see that if you move your element from the created line, it will temperarily still dowse. Like turning on a radio to a specific radio band, if the signal is strong enoug you will receive it. So if an element is signaling within reach, and you have that same frequency element, connection occurs.
The quantity of the elements, and the different frequency strength of the elements, and the amount of the element your using, along with the difference of the surrounding ground compared to the targets magnetism, with the continuous changing magnetic field strength and speed of fluxuation, with that you can find most anything with L-rods. Dowser

S

stefen

I'm very interested in researching the dowsing subject, but I'm having a problem finding any posting on TN using dowsing rods...perhaps you can provide a a reference...

Thanks

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Molecular connection line between two Elements may not be aligned, but tumbling with no sure direction. A connection line is a powerful signal, mainly because it's so out of sync. You can tell by this test. Dowse a water hose with the water shut off, you'll se that it dowses slightly, then turn the water on to run out the end. Now you'll see that the hose dowses much stronger, because the water running thru is't able to align, making a dowsable anomoly, in the surrounding calm.
Without our Magnetic field fluctuating continuously we wouldn't be able to dowse. The earth is allways constantly growing and breaking magnetic connection, during, before, and after Solar flares. A flare might change the speed of the feild to grow and break more rapidly, but even without a flare the feild is constantly changing.
I'm using my new phone with small keypad, so I apologize for any mis types. Too late to go back.
Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another test that shows what I'm saying.

Tear a sheet of Aluminum foil and place it on the ground, or floor, then dowse the sheet. It'll dowse just fine, if power is on. All four sides will dowse the paramater of the foil. You're rods will cross closed when you get to the foil, and reopen forward when past it. Then take a bunch of foil and make a big square. As you can tell, the sides/ paramaers dowse the same as the small sheet, but as you cross the paramater into the middle of the foil, the rods will reopen to indicate no anomoly noticeable until you cross the paramater heading off the foil. As you can tell it matters not what direction you travel, you're reading a different molecule alignment at the paramater. When you move into the middle of the aluminum foil, you move into non anomoly zone where the direction of Magnetism is mixed and now unnoticeable, not until you again cross a paramater, indicating a big difference of Magnetism allowing dowsing detection.
Another test is to dowse a log, see that it doesn't dowse, maybee if it had enough minerals and elements you could detect it, but if no minerals it's just an unsingling chunk of wood, with it's molecules following the magnetic field, just like the surrounding ground. But if you quickly kick or shift the log it will, dowse for only a quick moment, while the molecules realign and follow the magnetic field. Wood doesn't have slow moving atoms, so dowse fast to see it.
I could teach you all, that want to know. I'll start at the begining, the right rods to use, to see if you can dowse.
If there's enough interest. Dowser

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Dowser,

If you read through the posts on dowsing you'll see a lot of controversy. I would suggest that you set up a Dowsing Group for those who want to learn this skill without being subjected to the controversy of others. Check out my article on how to run a successful TreasureNet group in the HELP forum. I think that you could do well with this subject as a group....it's one of those things that people would like to know about but are afraid to ask.

Cheers
:occasion14:

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser,

If you read through the posts on dowsing you'll see a lot of controversy. I would suggest that you set up a Dowsing Group for those who want to learn this skill without being subjected to the controversy of others. Check out my article on how to run a successful TreasureNet group in the HELP forum. I think that you could do well with this subject as a group....it's one of those things that people would like to know about but are afraid to ask.

Cheers
:occasion14:

Thanks, I should look into that. Kinda busy sometimes, be patient fellow dowsers and newby dowsers, if you want to be a Treasure Dowser, let me know.

S

stefen

Thanks, I should look into that. Kinda busy sometimes, be patient fellow dowsers and newby dowsers, if you want to be a Treasure Dowser, let me know.

Are you saying that eventually a dowser may coincidentially find something...and we should have patients and wait? ???

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to the subject of dowsing but have found the posts by "dowser", Art, and others who support it very interesting and informative. I am grateful. I see many support the idea that physical dowsing relates to the earth's magnetic field. However, I'd argue that the most necessary ingredient for successful dowsing would be the individual dowser's own faith that the process will work. After all Jesus said that if a person had faith the size of a mustard grain he could move a mountain.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
An ordinary compass is all it takes to prove that the magnetic theories of dowsing are just the products of people's imagination. And, an ordinary L-rod is designed specifically to rotate under the force of gravity when held by the human hand, useless for detecting magnetic fields. Without a human hand holding it, it's dead in the water as far as detecting anything but the center of the earth.

Nobody's ever said that the hand of a corpse would suffice; therefore it's obvious that the action is really between the ears. A dowsing rod is merely an outlet for what's between the ears, just like an ouija board or tarot cards or forked stick. None of these are instruments for detecting anything physical relating to the finding of otherwise unknown buried objects, not even the LRL's which have their own forum here. The action is between the ears.

It all seems mysterious, because the action to which I refer is of the subconscious sort. After all, if you know consciously where something is, you can just point to it with your finger and there is no mystery about it. Social culture conditions us not to understand what's going on between our ears at the subconscious level (politicians, preachers, and advertisers don't want you to know how they manipulate you), so (for instance in the case of dowsing) people make up fanciful pseudoscientific theories to explain what's going on, rather than to simply admit to the obvious.

Now, if by dowsing you succeed in finding an otherwise unknown buried object that logically you shouldn't have been able to find by any combination of reason and dumb luck, then you've got a mystery on your hands: "How did I do that?" It ain't about the L-rods, it's about what was between your ears that led to an apparently successful dowse. In most cases it's probably clues picked up subconsciously. In the case of blinded dowsing (the kind I find most interesting) there's not supposed to be any clues, which leads to the question of where the information came from. Some people who actually realize this is a possibility attribute the information to (for example) "God" or "spirits" or "cosmic consciousness". These sources of information lie in the realm of speculation, inasmuch as nobody's demonstrated a way to test such hypotheses. But inasmuch as they do not necessarily involve any rejection of obvious scientific principles they aren't necessarily in the category of pseudoscience. And such hypotheses are compatible with what "skeptics" have long asserted: that under controlled blinded trial conditions with awards at stake, dowsers can't do it. If you look at the reasons dowsers give for not being interested in the A.R. or Carl "tests", it quickly becomes apparent that the dowsers know they can't produce and the alibi machine is in overdrive. If you can find a dowser who freely admits that they can't produce under such conditions and needs no alibi system to puff their chests out, you've probably found a dowser who actually has some ability and understands how it works.

Then there's the other end of the deal: if a dowse turns out to be bad, invoke the following words: "I guess I wasn't any good at it today." A few years ago I posted this principle under the title "Dowsing Without Alabis", and it was met with dead silence. That silence tells you a whole bunch about the dowsing community who collect on forums. If you feel the need to come up with pseudoscientific alabis for all the times you come up empty-handed, you will in the end be happy with the harvest of alabis, there will be no learning process directed toward successful dowsing, and you'll likely be posting here about all your pseudoscientific theories while meantime having no dowsing skill whatsoever and not even knowing you can't dowse worth a darn. Just like gamblers who know all the ins and outs of gambling, but for some reason they're behind two months on their rent begging you for a "loan". Same mental process, same result. If you spend some time reading this forum, you'll spot the pattern. It's worse over on the LRL forum where there's more denial to be invoked because LRL's involve being suckered by fraudulent electronics and in most cases paying huge amounts of money for privilege of being victimized.

--Dave J.

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
OMG! Dave, you have finally so beautifully penned what I could not put into words. People, this is what I learned after many years of studying dowsing. In the 1980's, I was tested for my map dowsing skills by Stanford Research Inst. The professor who tested me, indicated that I was the best that he had ever tested. I am a treasure finder first, and a dowser second. I have never found a lost, buried or unknown treasure by any dowsing method. All the testing that I have done leads me to the same conclusion that has just been posted.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
One of the MAJOR issues has been overlooked. Take a small target- a ring, and you can pinpoint it so close you can almost hit it with a probe. (yes I have)

Now take a cache buried 200-300 yrs. See what happens when you get within 100 ft. Now it get's complicated.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Very good thread.....Lots of different theories’. Just how much of this stuff do I have to know in order to use a set of dowsing rods? No very much. I just have to know how to get a set of rods to lead me to a treasure. Just do what you enjoy doing...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take a pendulum to the park, along with a metal detector. Find a coin signal first using the detector, but don't pinpoint it. Lay down the detector and take out the pendulum. Hold the pendulum over the spot, should start swinging (unless the target was trash). I did this, first time used a screwdriver making about a 1/2 inch or less wide hole. Went straight down to a dime, hit the center first contact with the screwdriver. Not so easy on long targets, dowsing can pinpoint both ends first, then the center once you realize what is happening. If this works for you in the park, map dowsing should be no problem either.

Pendulum is just a dowsing tool. Next step would be to try locating small targets such as coins, using the L-rods. Too many people around makes L-rod dowsing that more difficult. You can get used dowsing around a crowd, but takes some practice.

Last edited:

Cochetopa

May 2, 2009
Galt's Gulch, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey, woof!/Dave J., and Goldminer,

I remember reading your "Dowsing without Alabis" post and thoroughly enjoyed and agreed with it. Let me not offer an alabi, but only my apology for not saying so back then.

Speaking of Stanford Research Inst., it was Russell Targ's book, Limitless Mind, which led to my ephphany w/resp. to the significance of blinded dowsing. A current version of my workaround to the problem I wrote about and posted here in dowsing TreasureNet back on 6/13/2012.

Sincerely,
Cochetopa/Jim

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee woof....Out of the 57,493,000 square miles of land I would think that there is still a lot of land to Dowse....Art

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well all I can say is in order to make dowsing work you must keep an open mind and think POSITIVE. If you let doubt or NEGATIVITY come into your mind you will NEVER dowse and find a target. I know from experience of doing it. "Oh ye of little faith"............... Quit putting people down for being able to do something different. Just cause we can look at you and ask your permission to dowse where you cheated on your wife with your mistress last weekend and find the exact motel and the exact room does not give you the right to badger us. Just cause we know how to use a little bit more of our brain than you.. :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread