Can you dowsing those pics?

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at where Art has silver coins, turns out it looks to be a spot on a map I've been working on today. The map isn't finished yet in other places (mostly off the shore).....so, cropped down to area. See if this is the same location as Art's.

Attachments

• Isla de Mona-1-crop.jpg
    Isla de Mona-1-crop.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 248

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am out of time tonight, will have to finish later. But taking a quick check specifically for silver, 1 hit between the red circle and the left red X above.....mostly below the X.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at where Art has silver coins, turns out it looks to be a spot on a map I've been working on today. The map isn't finished yet in other places (mostly off the shore).....so, cropped down to area. See if this is the same location as Art's.

Yes, is it!

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
casa de Jose 3.jpg

I forgot this pic.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take a look at the other map, soon as I get the time. Went over that area of interest more, there is a gold & a silver hit very close to the 2 red Xs, see blue/orange arrows (blue for silver, orange gold). Both seem to be about 6-7 ft deep. It is really hard to tell if these are caches or just some loose old valuable coins/treasure. Other deep stuff at the 2 red Xs down to about 8-9 ft deep.

Attachments

• Isla de Mona-1-cropB.jpg
    Isla de Mona-1-cropB.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 87

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason, the island has so much more signals in the water or on the shoreline.

Attachments

• Isla de Mona-1-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Isla de Mona-1-Capt.Betances.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 113
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason, the island has so much more signals in the water or on the shoreline.

This island has many stories about buried treasures and shipwrecks on shoreline. I believe some green "X" belong to the Guano tools left behind late on 1890.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the last photo you added.

Attachments

• casa de Jose 3-Capt.Betances.jpg
    casa de Jose 3-Capt.Betances.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 107
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the last photo you added.

Red
In this photo there is stories about a Spanish ships that navigated for this waters during the colony times. She carried gold ingot in the bottom of the ship but something happened that those ingot were scattered in the bottom of the sea just close to the shoreline.The ships was heading to Mexico. Many years ago, a fisherman found one of those ingots just to few feet from shore. Now, I need to have an idea where those ingots are located. Can you help me?
Guanica.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked only for gold signals, this can locate all gold treasure, including the raw gold dust/nuggets often found at Spanish shipwreck sites. Orange circles for gold treasure.

Attachments

• Guanica-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Guanica-Capt.Betances.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 96

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I marked this area better, cropped down to the gold locations.

Attachments

• Guanica-Capt.Betancescrop1.jpg
    Guanica-Capt.Betancescrop1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I marked this area better, cropped down to the gold locations.

Good job. I believe those ingots are located and the end of that peninsula where you indicated with 6 yellow circles.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job. I believe those ingots are located and the end of that peninsula where you indicated with 6 yellow circles.
Sometimes the color not quite the same on all computers, yellow-orange with Foxfire browser on old WXP computer....my laptop running WIN 7 really makes stuff look different.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes the color not quite the same on all computers, yellow-orange with Foxfire browser on old WXP computer....my laptop running WIN 7 really makes stuff look different.

Good observation. I have another map close where I live in Maryland. There is a true story about a French man who buried a small cache of Jewelry before die in a hotel or better known Tavern. The place is called Hagan's Tavern. I'd tried to find this chest but has been very difficult because the neighborhood is full of houses and nobody respond to my request of permission. According to some historians, this chest was buried nearby the tavern over a hill. In the photos, the Tavern is marked with a flag.

Hagan's Tavern.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably going to be hard to know if it is still there. Only signal I got comes even close, is marked by the red X.

Attachments

• Hagan's Tavern-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Hagan's Tavern-Capt.Betances.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 109
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably going to be hard to know if it is still there. Only signal I got comes even close, is marked by the red X.

Thank you Red for that work.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt. Betances,
In all photos, dowsing revealed...
Green circled areas: An attraction to gold.
Blue circled areas: An attraction to silver (coins)
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon
Dutchmantrdowsed.JPG
manueldowsed.JPG
arroyodowsed.JPG
demona1dowsed.JPG

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• josedowsed.jpg
    josedowsed.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 77

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RedIn this photo there is stories about a Spanish ships that navigated for this waters during the colony times. She carried gold ingot in the bottom of the ship but something happened that those ingot were scattered in the bottom of the sea just close to the shoreline.The ships was heading to Mexico. Many years ago, a fisherman found one of those ingots just to few feet from shore. Now, I need to have an idea where those ingots are located. Can you help me? View attachment 698876
Hello,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in the areas of the green circles and rectangle.The southern location are gold coins/ingot/jewellry and the northern green circle/rectangle are natural gold deposits.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• Guanicadowsed.jpg
    Guanicadowsed.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 78

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread