Can you dowsing those pics?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good observation. I have another map close where I live in Maryland. There is a true story about a French man who buried a small cache of Jewelry before die in a hotel or better known Tavern. The place is called Hagan's Tavern. I'd tried to find this chest but has been very difficult because the neighborhood is full of houses and nobody respond to my request of permission. According to some historians, this chest was buried nearby the tavern over a hill. In the photos, the Tavern is marked with a flag. View attachment 700173
Hi,Dowsing revealed a small jewellry cache in the area of the white circle. Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• Hagan'sTaverndowsed.jpg
    Hagan'sTaverndowsed.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 130
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in the areas of the green circles and rectangle.The southern location are gold coins/ingot/jewellry and the northern green circle/rectangle are natural gold deposits.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Thanks Prospector
ON thoses green places match to people who had found little gold caches and gold ingot. In the green circle, a friend of mine told me that place there is a large rock with quartz. Maybe you can find gold in it.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Prospector
ON thoses green places match to people who had found little gold caches and gold ingot. In the green circle, a friend of mine told me that place there is a large rock with quartz. Maybe you can find gold in it.

Hey Capt. Betances,
You're welcome and thank you for the update! You have nice areas to find treasure which I know is there!
Jon

abhinavtanishka

Greenie
Nov 3, 2012
Hi everybody

This is my first time here this forums. I never had used this method of dowsing photos, but I would like to try and learn how does works. I would need somebody makes some dowsing on those pictures. land owner give me information all site a large buried treasure...

I will appreciate your collaboration.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130415_115907.png
    ForumRunner_20130415_115907.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 110
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teleprospector

Thanks for this job that you did of locate gold and silver.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teleprospector Thanks for this job that you did of locate gold and silver.
Capt. Betances,You're welcome! and thanks for the feedback! I wish I could join you in the field...looks like a wonderful place,Jon

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yes we have heard that before from the skeptics...Makes you wonder how all these people keep on finding treasure from our maps...Art

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing does not work. Is that fact really not obvious?

My experience using the information provided for the dowser here in this forum is that dowsing does work. In all places where Art and other guys indicated, my MFD indicated for the same spot, but, unfortunately, most of those places are hard to detect and penetrate due the huge vegetation, poison plants, snakes in everywhere and other issues like rusted barbed wire.

Bungyrich

Oct 18, 2012
us
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White's V3i, stock coil and 18x15 SEF
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe dowsing and enhanced filtered photography can reveal locations of gold/treasure. here is a couple pics showing a spot where teleprospector showed gold cashe and went in with my experimenting photography and this is what it showed. IMG_3240.JPG IMG_3194.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread