Can you dowsing those pics?

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Dutchman treasure location.jpg
    Dutchman treasure location.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Finca Don Manuel.jpg
    Finca Don Manuel.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Foto de arroyo ampliada.jpg
    Foto de arroyo ampliada.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 179
  • Isla de Mona-1.jpg
    Isla de Mona-1.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 4,578
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aart

Here I'm sending closer view of both pics.

Attachments

• Isla de Mona close pic.jpg
    Isla de Mona close pic.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 256
  • Puerto Herminia-II.jpg
    Puerto Herminia-II.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 191

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
On map 1 there seems to be some Silver Coins buried with a large marked rock nearby. On map 2 there is a gold artifact about 10 paces from a marked tree....this should give you a great starting point..These both seem to be buried very shallow and can be found with baited Dowsing rods and also may be at a depth that a metal detector as a chance to find them...Art

Isla%20de%20Mona%20close%20pic[1].jpg Puerto%20Herminia-II[1].jpg

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks AARt.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Capt.Betances..I hope you have good luck..As a new person to Dowsing there is a few things I think you should know...I have Dowsed many maps for my personal use. My experience is that I am within a few hundred feet of silver and gold...For me that is not a problem...I do not care what tools you use..For me ...I will use all an any tools to locate and recover treasure...Art

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
"I have Dowsed many maps for my personal use. My experience is that I am within a few hundred feet of silver and gold."
Not much of a map dowser are you?

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aart
Thanks again. I use a LRL. I know in that island where you located the Silver coins, there is more stuff to find.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Goldminer~
Not much of a map dowser are you?
I leave that decision to the people I do maps for...I know that if I dowse silver it is always there..Sure..it is not perfect for me..If I can get in the area that is ok with me...After all—we are hunting..Art

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I check those places where you marked, I will take pics to post it here. Someday, I would like to learn how does works dowsing using photos.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt.Betances, white circles seem to be some kind of gemstone or mineral crystal. Large orange circles a gold attraction. Red circles are usually 3 feet or less deep for sites with loose surface coins/treasure or valuable relics. Large red X/circle is about 6-8 feet deep, best location for deeper lost treasure or artifacts. Green for archaeological type signals and sites, including signs/markers.

Attachments

• Dutchman treasure location-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Dutchman treasure location-Capt.Betances.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 200
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks red for your work. Now I have an idea of that area.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Xs where deeper coins/treasure or valuable artifacts. Red circles loose targets less than 5 feet deep.

Attachments

• Finca Don Manuel-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Finca Don Manuel-Capt.Betances.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 185
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Red for the job. I have a question about a green circle together with a green "X". As you indicated in prior photos that green "X" and circle mean archaeological sites, is it possible to find a buried coins cache? I detected with my MFD and I checked with weight check and apparently there is something buried in 7'-0" Finca Don Manuel-II.jpg . Please, compare the above picture with this one.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Thanks Red for the job. I have a question about a green circle together with a green "X". As you indicated in prior photos that green "X" and circle mean archaeological sites, is it possible to find a buried coins cache?"

I use green color for a variety of archaeological type of signals------shipwrecks, usually this will have sunken treasure, old sites with artifacts or ruins, ancient culture remains deep in the ground, carved stone signs/markers, and sometimes old mines. Yes, a cache could be a possibility on a site marked in green, it probably would also be of archaeological interest.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Xs are coins/treasure or valuable artifacts, red circles loose coins/treasure or valuable artifacts 6 feet or less deep. Purple with lines around for artifacts or deep stuff in the ground, could be sometimes down to 12 feet deep.

Attachments

• Foto de arroyo ampliada-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Foto de arroyo ampliada-Capt.Betances.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 129

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I can not get any closer...There is some silver coins buried there....As a lot of people know I was a gold dredger for @30 years. Some of those years I was on private land...When getting permission I had a rule that I would not pay more than 20% for that right...I would always leave them my contact information and a date they had to contact me by..Don’t let the land owner rape you..there is always a treasure out there that you can recover cheaper...Art

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can not get any closer...There is some silver coins buried there....As a lot of people know I was a gold dredger for @30 years. Some of those years I was on private land...When getting permission I had a rule that I would not pay more than 20% for that right...I would always leave them my contact information and a date they had to contact me by..Don’t let the land owner rape you..there is always a treasure out there that you can recover cheaper...Art

ÂżBut when you say that the silver coins buried there, is it inside of the red circle that I marked?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread