Is map dowsing really dowsing or is it remote viewing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Remote viewing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[SUP][9][10][/SUP] The term was coined in the 1970s by Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff, parapsychology researchers at Stanford Research Institute, to distinguish it from clairvoyance.[SUP][2][/SUP]
Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s, following the declassification of documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program sponsored by the U.S. Federal Government to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena. The program was eventually terminated in 1995, because it had failed to produce any useful intelligence information.

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal Line,

I do not think there is a difference in type only in strength of signal.

Your chosen way of communicating: subtle hands mowement
will move differently in the real place and over a map.
But the energy behind is still the same.

When you are on location over water the enery is so strong that you do not need to concentrate.
When you are far away, with a map, you need concentration because energy is weaker.

It is a hard transition from water dowsing to treasure dowsing because water signal is soo strong

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt anyone here would like the feeling of being dragged down into Hell when they close their eyes at night. I know I didn't.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Are Psychics Crazy People?
Psychics are often labelled ‘crazy’ by those who don’t believe in psychic phenomena. Does being psychic mean you are crazy or mentally unstable?
And if it doesn’t, where is the line between mental illness, insanity and psychic phenomena?
Your 7 Energy Centers - Dr. Christiane Northrup
Understanding how energy works in your body can help you decipher your individual body’s unique language. The chakras are the energy centers in the physical body where your beliefs and emotions are transformed into your state of health.
Evil Spirits and their Nature
Long before the Bible was translated and long before the ancient Dead Sea Scrolls people were aware that spirits existed. They knew spirits could affect people, their health, their success or failure, their family and friends and how they perceived the world around them.
Just trying to understand what you think we are doing..Art

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You went to school for many years, te be taught only to respect false authority
Water is poison.
Food is poison.
TV is giant poison.
When you see people on the street...(no comment needed here)

You are afraid that hell will open - but its already here:)

I am 100% sure that dangers are much much lower than all the above.
Dangers they are, but nothing compared to the above.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are Psychics Crazy People?
Psychics are often labelled ‘crazy’ by those who don’t believe in psychic phenomena. Does being psychic mean you are crazy or mentally unstable?
And if it doesn’t, where is the line between mental illness, insanity and psychic phenomena?
Your 7 Energy Centers - Dr. Christiane Northrup
Understanding how energy works in your body can help you decipher your individual body’s unique language. The chakras are the energy centers in the physical body where your beliefs and emotions are transformed into your state of health.
Evil Spirits and their Nature
Long before the Bible was translated and long before the ancient Dead Sea Scrolls people were aware that spirits existed. They knew spirits could affect people, their health, their success or failure, their family and friends and how they perceived the world around them.
Just trying to understand what you think we are doing..Art
I agree Art, if you think about it there are a lot of people think all treasure hunters are crazy, looters, and outlaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread