“THEN THERE WAS LIGHT”

Nature Nate

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, L-rods, Pendulums
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So during creation there was a massive amount of energy being released at once? “THEN THERE WAS LIGHT” Does that mean “all” is of the same energy used to create the universe, are now just contained in smaller separate resonating frequencies? Which these smaller resonating frequencies are based on the information encoded by the intelligence of our creator? Thus, giving shape to our universe, our galaxy, our planet and all other matter and elements. Therefore creating the illusion for dimension, space and time? Is this what we recognize as reality?

If this is the case, all that was created from one pure Creator is all connected as one source of massive energy at one point in time, right? This would lead me to believe we in our Human bodies are connected to everything being we are of the source. Considering that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Meaning the energy that makes up mountain that eventually crumble as it breaks down into boulders, rocks, pebbles, sand, dust, then into the void in which it was originally created from. Still, is of the same energy regardless of mere existence.

The smallest atom to the largest galaxy is made from the same energy created by the one source, our Creator. So these Planets, mountains and elements share the same void we call space. This space is full of “the energy”, the same energy which makes up everything, the planets, mountains and elements. We as humans are connected at point of creation forever and beyond. So, we live with the same principal of energy, never to be destroyed. Just like the crumbling mountain, we will die yet our energy will return to the source in the manner determined based on the information/intelligence following the instruction design by our Creator. In My Belief the creator is God. Yet, I’m not going to push my religion on anyone. Therefore I use the word CREATOR…Fair enough, right!!!

Does this make sense to anyone?

Would this lead you to believe that you are capable to resonate being that you are made up of a vibrating frequency that is of the same point and source of energy as everything in the universe? This would allow you to tap into your sense of connection with all that is? This is what I believe is occurring when DOWSING…….Is this a possibility? I don’t know? But it makes since to me!!!

magnetorque

Greenie
Jan 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be correct

Basically what you describe is nothing short of 'string theory'.
Einstein did a very good job at introducing it and science has been trying to work out the details ever since.
In short it states that everything is composed of wavelengths or 'strings', of light, or energy. And that everything has its one specific wavelength. It goes on further to state that everything is connected through these strings.
Do a google search on string theory and you will find that the scientific community has been addressing your suspicions for several decades. You may find a lot of useful information on the subject.
:)

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scientists are becoming more certain there is such particle that holds all things together.

"God Particle" Found? "Historic Milestone" From Higgs Boson Hunters

"Speaking to a packed audience Wednesday morning in Geneva, CERN director general Rolf Heuer confirmed that two separate teams working at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) are more than 99 percent certain they've discovered the Higgs boson, aka the God particle—or at the least a brand-new particle exactly where they expected the Higgs to be.

The long-sought particle may complete the standard model of physics by explaining why objects in our universe have mass—and in so doing, why galaxies, planets, and even humans have any right to exist."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Would this lead you to believe that you are capable to resonate being that you are made up of a vibrating frequency that is of the same point and source of energy as everything in the universe? This would allow you to tap into your sense of connection with all that is? This is what I believe is occurring when DOWSING…….Is this a possibility? I don’t know? But it makes since to me!!!
Sounds good to me....I don’t know how Dowsing works...I just know where to find the signals, f follow them and recover what is there...This is part of what I call my Map dowsing Oath
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread