I Need Professional Help !

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reed i don't get any gold, there some silver coins... the biggest is the one with the circle, paper money. treasure.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No the only way i can get you on top of it, would be a GPS,and i would not put it on here,if you can't find it ,you can send me a GPS to [email protected] Then i'll put you on top of it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Reed...I get certificates and cash at the same spot as Okiedowser..the rest makes no sense to me...I get a vault in a car...Art

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'll ask this question (triggered by the title to this thread) and don't need any flaming response(s). If a 'professional' is defined as one who earns his/her living by doing an activity, are there any 'professional' dowsers who actually make their living (pay their bills) from this activity? Just asking.......
Don....

OP
OP
Reed Lukens

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully we will find out with this. But yes there are professional dowsers who make a living doing this because many are drilling the wells that they have dowsed for others. Are there any people who just dowse only? Honestly I don't know, the few that I know make a good living that includes the well drilling :)

Thanks Art :) I vault in a car? Well it makes sense to me being the mob. Is it buried? If you need better pics just let me know or I can email coords to you also.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Reed...It is not buried is what makes no sense to me unless it is in a junk yard...Art

OP
OP
Reed Lukens

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In a junk yard... hmmm. Those are just cows in the field so a vault in a car or how about a car in a storage container? I talked with Jeff today, after the ground thaws we're going to head over there with all of the info gathered and see what we can come up with. It's definitely not your normal dowsing scenario which makes it fun :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Reed Lukens

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the gold in my dowsing series because i dowsed it first. We haven't finished digging it all up but it rang up at 1.6opt after we had it assayed. We dug a test hole and the gold is there 12 feet down, we just need to get back after winter ends and start digging the rest of it up. Did I find it solely by dowsing? Well I used a tractor to dig up where I dowsed, so technically no. Just like with the water, they bring in a drilling rig to prove it. The dowsing finds the area to dig and then we follow where the dowsing told us to dig and how deep. You always have to dig generally so everything works hand in hand together. When digging for gold or anything, every little thing that you can do to gain an advantage helps you get there. I wouldn't have dug there ever if i hadn't dowsed it first and to me it is treasure and money in the bank. Just click on the dowsing playlist for more on what i did. ¬¬
Reed Lukens - YouTube

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I will use any and all tools to locate and recover gold...Yesterday a friend came by with new Camel Gold panning machine..We went out to a local sand wash that I knew contained micro gold..We ran it for a few hours and recovered some micro gold but the rods told me it had missed some...So today I am working on a way to make the pitch adjustment better...The best thing was the herd of Deer that came by...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread