oak island

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu and was constructed over a 20 year period. Khufu's vizier, Hemon, or Hemiunu, is believed by some to be the architect of the Great Pyramid.[SUP][2][/SUP] It is thought that, at construction, the Great Pyramid was originally 280 Egyptian cubits tall, 146.5 metres (480.6 ft) but with erosion and absence of its pyramidion, its present height is 138.8 metres (455.4 ft). Each base side was 440 cubits, 230.4 metres (755.9 ft) long. The mass of the pyramid is estimated at 5.9 million tonnes. The volume, including an internal hillock, is roughly 2,500,000 cubic metres.[SUP][3][/SUP] Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night. The first precision measurements of the pyramid were made by Egyptologist Sir Flinders Petrie in 1880–82 and published as The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh.[SUP][4][/SUP] Almost all reports are based on his measurements. Many of the casing stones and inner chamber blocks of the Great Pyramid were fit together with extremely high precision. Based on measurements taken on the north eastern casing stones, the mean opening of the joints is only 0.5 millimetres wide (1/50th of an inch).[SUP][5][/SUP]
Materials
The Great Pyramid consists of an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks with most believed to have been transported from nearby quarries. The Tura limestone used for the casing was quarried across the river. The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 500 miles away. Traditionally, ancient Egyptians cut stone blocks by hammering wooden wedges into the stone which were then soaked with water. As the water was absorbed, the wedges expanded, causing the rock to crack. Once they were cut, they were carried by boat either up or down the Nile River to the pyramid.[SUP][15][/SUP] It is estimated that 5.5 million tons of limestone, 8,000 tons of granite (imported from Aswan), and 500,000 tons of mortar were used in the construction of the Great Pyramid.[SUP][16][/SUP]
The Easter Island Moai weigh 82-86 tons each and are set on astone platforms

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

This is part of my map dowsing program...Many have questions about who I ask the questions of...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
What is false in my statement.?

What modern equipment are you talking about? I see flat rock surfaces polished with a variances of less than 0.015 of an inch...On Easter Island I see no trees and statures that were set upright when you could not get enough people on the island to pull them upright

That’s not what the “experts said....Art

"What is false in my statement?" Really?? You claim that the Coral Castle was built without modern equipment, and as such, you almost make it sound as though something supernatural occurred, but this is based on what the program told you. And this is the opinion of one person; either the writer, the editor or the producer of the program. In this case, they might very well have been the same person. Obviously the Coral Castle was built, and assuming the builder didn't use modern tools, then he obviously very much built the Coral Castle without them, proving it can be done. If he did use modern tools, then the program we watched was quite flawed. But remember, because no one making the program knew exactly what had been done behind the closed doors of the Coral Castle, then they're as much guessing as reporting facts.

You use terms like "I am told" and "we are told," but when did you start believing everything anyone tells you? Did you do any independent research, or did you just take the program at face value and believe everything that was said without question?

"On Easter Island I see no trees and statures that were set upright when you could not get enough people on the island to pull them upright " I honestly have no clue what you're trying to say here...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~ClonedSIM~
"What is false in my statement?" Really?? You claim that the Coral Castle was built without modern equipment, and as such, you almost make it sound as though something supernatural occurred, but this is based on what the program told you. And this is the opinion of one person; either the writer, the editor or the producer of the program. In this case, they might very well have been the same person. Obviously the Coral Castle was built, and assuming the builder didn't use modern tools, then he obviously very much built the Coral Castle without them, proving it can be done. If he did use modern tools, then the program we watched was quite flawed. But remember, because no one making the program knew exactly what had been done behind the closed doors of the Coral Castle, then they're as much guessing as reporting facts.
So the Histroy Channel does not present true facts?

You use terms like "I am told" and "we are told," but when did you start believing everything anyone tells you? Did you do any independent research, or did you just take the program at face value and believe everything that was said without question?
Well ...I see skeptics that done believe their eyes when they see treasures located...There has to be times when you see something with you own eyes and believe it..

"On Easter Island I see no trees and statures that were set upright when you could not get enough people on the island to pull them upright " I honestly have no clue what you're trying to say here...
If there were no trees to make rollers from just how were the 86 ton statures moved?...Without people how were the statures raised upon the base?...Pretty simple..
By the way...I visit your profile page just to copy you screen name...Art

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ark of the Covenant is currently with its Owner. Almost all the people who "owned" it, except the first batch, really wound up not liking it very much.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Well ...I see skeptics that done believe their eyes when they see treasures located...There has to be times when you see something with you own eyes and believe it..

If there were no trees to make rollers from just how were the 86 ton statures moved?...Without people how were the statures raised upon the base?...Pretty simple..

I'm pretty sure the History Channel does present factual programs, but there aren't a lot of options when it comes to the Coral Castle. Whoever said, on the program, that it's impossible for this man to have built the Coral Castle without modern tools was making a very scary blanket statement. At worst, he simply assumed that it was impossible, and reported this on the program without fact-checking. At best, he was exactly right, and the man did use modern tools to build the castle.

The point is, the castle got built, however it happened, and if we rule out supernatural forces the it leaves two options; the man was either a great mason, or he lied and used all the modern conveniences he needed.

My real point behind all of this is that we can't just assume that anything we read is true. Always check out your stories, get verifiable sources, talk to people, do research and then come to a a conclusion using the facts at hand. Don't be the scientist who came to teh conclusion that bumblebees are aeronautically unable to fly. He was proved wrong by a honey bee...

It's this process that causes such a rift between dowsers and skeptics. Dowsers assume that skeptics are just being a$$es when, in fact, we're trying to come to our own conclusions. Unfortuantely, there are very few studies that shows that dowsing works , and those studies that show dowsing works have 20 studies that show it doesn't. There are very few hard and true facts revolving around dowsing because everyone basically makes up their own rules as they go along.

I'm not saying there has to be a rulebook for dowsing, but can you think of any activity where there no understood/accepted rules already in place?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

I left this off, Art, I'm sorry. There are a few theories about this, including one interesting one that was tested recently that involved "walking" or rocking side-to-side, a completed statue by a number of people, to the spot they wanted it to be. Others think that they might have cut the slab used for the Moai from a nearby mountain side, slightly pre-formed the statue, and then rolled it down this hillside like a giant boulder. Also, I've read more than once that it's thought that the Rapa Nui took the statue to its spot, dug a hole, then pushed the statue in feet-first to get it to stand upright. Remember that we can only see what the land looks like today, and not what it looked like 600 or 800 years ago.

See what I'm saying? Even though your first hypothesis might not be right, there are other perfectly logical explanations behind most everything. You just have to look.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes there are many theories...I think the key words would be perfectly logical explanations...Have you ever thought about how people all over the world decided to build Pyramides?...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Yes there are many theories...I think the key words would be perfectly logical explanations...Have you ever thought about how people all over the world decided to build Pyramides?...Art

More than once. I believe that the pyramid was used so often because it's much easier to build a pyramid than it would be to build a skyscraper like those we see today, due to the wide base and stair-step method in which it was constructed. No matter which side of the pyramid you happen to be on, you only see an inclined plane in front of you, rather than a vertical rise. The design of the pyramid made it ideal for those individuals that wanted a structure that was as tall as they could possibly build. When you think about it, that makes perfect sense since a lot of the ancient communities held god-like things such as the sun and stars. If a revered leader were buried in a tall structure like this, he would be closer than the others to the heavens.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
THEORIES ON WHY THE GREAT PYRAMID WAS BUILT

Yes..that is one of the theories..Just like most they have not been proven..Art

It's not too much of an unproven theory, there's plenty of hard evidence that the pyramids were built to align with certain astronomical bodies, stars, constellations, etc. We know that kings and other leaders were entombed in many pyramids, these weren't always meant to be occupied or used by living individuals.

I think what you're looking at is the fact that different communities assigned different meanings to each of their own pyramids. Some were built for protection, some were built for religious purposes, some were built as tombs. There isn't a single explanation for all of them, and a few of them are still a mystery, and may always remain that way.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After checking the spot, I get 2 signals, wondering if maybe a horizontal tunnel off the vertical hole? Or perhaps it might be from the booby trap they encountered, water channel from the bay.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 British Pound Sterling equals
1.64 US Dollar

I think there was a couple treasure hunting businesses (at least from parts of the article I looked at thought suggested), so maybe being investor backed they probably didn't want some info published. The coded message is believed to tell the distance from the rock and amount of treasure cached. Here is a page for the code translation.

http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/OakIsland/inscribed_stones_translation.html

Last edited:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That make sense red, a distraction to kill rumours
.. i bet a water channel from the bay to the Pit, the sea is "very close"