Any goodies here?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Anyone see any relics or valuable items??? tnet.jpg

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well let me give it a try. one gold and two silver hits. red is silver and blue is gold. Upper silver in the field is deep, say little over three feet. Others are under a foot. Trying to get my Mojo back after my divorce so I have to just keep trying until I get it. At least these won't take you to long to check out... :thumbsup:

Fenix targets.JPG

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green is probably Native American. The white spots and square are so deep, decided it must be just minerals or micro, could be from excavation also. Red is for loose surface coins or artifacts of value, down to 1-2 ft deep. Arrow points to a spot down to 3-5 ft deep.....good indication of an old cellar hole or something buried.

Attachments

• tnet-fenixdigger.jpg
    tnet-fenixdigger.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Thanks guys; I am on site today and will post the results.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys; I am on site today and will post the results.
Ok, I did a silver/gold check to see if anything new would turn up. Looks like some surface silver most spots. The upper let blue dots with a line around, not surface, hard to tell if buried or in a creek bed.

Orange is gold, but the hit I got might be somebody's back yard cache. Of course, being so close to the house, it most likely is stuff down deeper from a bulldozer.

Attachments

• tnet-fenixdiggercrop.jpg
    tnet-fenixdiggercrop.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 112
  • tnet-fenixdiggercrop2.jpg
    tnet-fenixdiggercrop2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
We were only able to access the upper right portion of the map. The pink and blue circles leading to the square are right on an old trail. We did recover some relics in your spots. A lot of clutter from the road way, and construction of the house made it hard to Seems it's always a b#tch to get on the right spot. May have to thank Rick Savage on this one.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I know what you mean about trying to get access, seems to be the biggest obstacle treasure hunters have to face.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I've got one of the neighbors working on getting us access to the other areas. May not be over yet. Thanks again guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread