Forrest Fenns Treasure

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art:
I do have fun. try an old gunnery range..on my desk I have a used brass 20mm cannon cartridge & its practice round stuck in it:)

I have two dectors people have bought for me..I takem out of the cloest every once in awhile:)

Terry (The Old Guy)

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
skeptikals

If all you people are such skeptics why you here? Maybe you just come to boost your ego by putting someone else down! Shouldn't you be in the metal detector section looking at old coins telling people that their wheaties are crap and you have better finds on your worst day. In other words, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Glasya

thank you glasya for the word ''EGO'', you hit the nail on the head. the skeptikals are so hung up on themselves it is Impossible for them to help anyone.:laughing7: maybe in that great scientific pie in the sky that is so sure to come for them, maybe, just maybe then, they can live happily ever after.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Day 8 of search in rockies, the pain and cold and beauty are real. Forrest comes from a whole different breed of cat - men are men from that era no skeptic here,
the search continues. No grizzlies, only 1 black bear 2 cubs, 1 moose, numerous buffalo with babies, numerous elk and antelope.

johnnysau

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
The very first thing a dowser should do is ask, with the pendulum;

"Does Forrest Fenn's hidden treasure test really exist?"

A no answer will save a wild goose chase.

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr Art (I always refer to Seniors as Mr):

..check out this site "OLD MAN TRAVELS" on the net...lots of photos of old guy traveling but you never see his face..interstng places..why..I think is the Mr. Fenn!!

Iam not quite as old as Fenn is.in 1945 Fenn as about 20yrs old..me I was only 8:)

Terry

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forrest Fenn's treasure chest full of gold and precious jewels is still in his possession. Whether in his house or somewhere else, you will never find it. His book and his story has brought in thousands of dollars of revenue both for him and the state of New Mexico. That in itself is the legacy that he wanted to leave behind. Someone finding his treasure chest.... That aint ****... But having a million people search for it.. People will always remember that... Just like the story of DB Cooper who cares about the money... The story is always the legacy...

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Terry, Post 19,

SO just wondering--why if you purchased the book --why you did not spend the time breaking the code of the postage stamps
found through out the book. Since the poem did not give you clues, nor the postage stamps, why not go fishing for trout?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, Post 19,

SO just wondering--why if you purchased the book --why you did not spend the time breaking the code of the postage stamps
found through out the book. Since the poem did not give you clues, nor the postage stamps, why not go fishing for trout?

Pg 25......there were clues......

and a message passed.....

Fenn Art.jpg

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Eldo,

I missed those clues you just showed in the first reading of the book.

You have sharp eye's---Barton

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, I don't have the book...never read any part of it. I do not ask people to send me Forrest Fenn maps and hoped nobody would because of the risks people are taking (sometimes fatal).

Putting all of this aside, if the man with the circle 13 can be a map, I believe I've got the map. It caught my attention immediately.

Attachments

• Fenn Art.jpg
    Fenn Art.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 134

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try this, I was thinking the river might be like the outline of the man.

Attachments

• Forrest-Fenn-map1.jpg
    Forrest-Fenn-map1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 145

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this would be a map (the man) here is the circle 13 spot.

Attachments

• Forrest-Fenn-map1zoom-crop.jpg
    Forrest-Fenn-map1zoom-crop.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 135
  • Forrest-Fenn-map1zoom-cropB.jpg
    Forrest-Fenn-map1zoom-cropB.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Gentlemen,

I do not believe Forest Fenn makes a penny off the sale of his book--it all goes to charity
So far as I know Forest Fenn has not handled the numerous reprints of his book--nor any of the
money from the sale of the books--it is all handled by a third party--and all the profits go to charity.

If I understand things correctly--Forest Fenn has said to locate his treasure--you have to start at the beginning!
I have been told--and I believe this to be correct--The treasure is located not less that 5.82 miles North of Santa Fe.
So do not look--anywhere south of Santa Fe.

My personal opinion is the treasure is real--and it is located North of Santa Fe. Well that advise and $ 1.25 will get you
a cup of coffee.

Barton

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious if any of the dowsers on here have attempted to dowse for Forrest Fenn's treasure chest and or contents? I am not a dowser, but I thought since the contents and the bronze chest are well known, that would make map dowsing it easier. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Tanelorn

Yes it would make a good treasure to Dowse. 20.2 Troy pounds of Gold, Rubies, Emeralds, Diamonds. Not sure how far 20 lbs of gold signals, maybe 5 miles. Montana or Wyoming ?

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it would make a good treasure to Dowse. 20.2 Troy pounds of Gold, Rubies, Emeralds, Diamonds. Not sure how far 20 lbs of gold signals, maybe 5 miles. Montana or Wyoming ?

If I was to Dowse for Forest Finn Treasure, my primary signal Element, would be Gold, because the 20 hidden lbs., would create the furthest/longest signal line. 20 lbs Gold can signal 5 miles, when Rubies, Safires, Emeralds and Diamonds, don't have enough Element to signal as far, on their own. But, because they are combined in a box, all Elements will Ride the wave/Piggyback the Gold signal. The gem signals can be dowsed in the Gold line, just as far as the Gold.
Low grade Gems work well for signals, and sandpaper made of the Gem, can be folded into a bigger more area signal.
Confirmation of contents can be dowsed from great distance. Meteorites carry some o the same Elements in the box. Use Elements that are not in the box, to eliminate Meteorites. Use Nickel, Ytterium, Copper, Aluminum, Iron, Platinum, ect. If they all signal, it's a Meteorite, not the Finn Treasure. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread