Forrest Fenns Treasure

clifdweller

Aug 18, 2017
southwest
Detector(s) used
dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have worked as a handyman most of my life. Over the years i have had to find water pipes and drain pipes under ground and under concrete. You just can't go digging deep trenches or jack hammering at random. "It might be here" ISN'T good enough. I have used dowsing many times. I could only dowse metal pipes, not PVC or ABS, unless there was water in them.
For those who don't believe me, I don't care. Pffffft (raspberries to you).

I'm editing.

I probably shouldn't be so harsh but this issue really bothers me. I was NOT a believer at first but tried it out of desperation and it worked. When people say it won't work for non-believers, I suppose that is true if the non-believer is trying to PROVE it doesn't work but I was desperate enough that maybe I became a temporary believer. It has worked at least 2 dozen time since then. I'm guessing low. I haven't kept score but I cannot recall a time it didn't work.
Thanx

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I taught a 4H class in a high school too find those things. 85 to 90 percent cound do it. I told them that in a few years they would buy houses a they did not want to plant a tree over these lines...Art

xristosz

Jan 1, 2017
thessaloniki
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forrest-Fenn-map1zoom-crop.jpg

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Garrett 70's Ground Hog, 80's Master Hunter III, '96 Scorpion Gold Stinger. 98 Tiger Shark, 07 SD2200V2, '14 TDI SL, Discovery TF 900, 1975 Carl Anderson Dowsing, Magnetometer, Arc Geo Logger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Whom It May Concern:
I challenge ALL Nay Sayers to go to the two following FREE Dowsing sites and download the FREE Dowsing Course from Each.
Take the Time to Complete the Course as instructed and then come back and Tell us your Experiences. They Can be good or Bad doesn't matter.
BUT if you try to Cheat and Not Complete the Two Courses then WE Will Know, because Everyone can download and read the Directions and then WE have a Common Reference Point to Start From.
This is Called Scientific Method.
And is it Repeatable by others trying it!!!

Links:
https://lettertorobin.wordpress.com/
http://www.opm.bz/magazine/matacialouis/solutions-through-dowsing/Solutions-Through-Dowsing.pdf
These are Clean sites as far as I have found out.
Sincerely
Bill "Lost Adams"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread