Forrest Fenns Treasure

Tanelorn

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forrest Fenn's Treasure

Just curious if any of the dowsers on here have attempted to dowse for Forrest Fenn's treasure chest and or contents? I am not a dowser, but I thought since the contents and the bronze chest are well known, that would make map dowsing it easier. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Tanelorn

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Bro don't you think if dowsing worked we would all be rich? Just sayin...:icon_scratch:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If you were to locate the treasure you may find that it would belong to the government...Art

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a good idea map dowsing....of course you dont want to use a regular map, since Mr Fenn was a pilot he most likey used a Sectional pilot aerial map..

Just a minor hint..Mr Fenn attended Temple Junior College in 1945 at age 20!

T

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the key to Fenns treasure is the man himself..that what I have been doing for the couple of months..lots of mis-truths come from him..more often when he says right he may mean left..he is much older than they make him out to be..there are some hint I think generally people overlook..its been said people have been within 500 feet of it..what I read was not feet but yards. on his "Thrill of the Chase blog" which changes constantly..I left it because of that, at least I thought I did, seems his handlers have tracking cookies attached to me..keep in mind True North and magnetic North are two different places!!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Forrest Fenn: How to Find His Hidden Treasure - The Daily Beast
But he did more than just smile inside. He went on The Today Show, receiving a good morning kiss from Matt Lauer and an NBC correspondent in Santa Fe. It was pre-taped, fortunately, since it aired before dawn Santa Fe time, and Fenn has told me he sleeps in the nude. He has told me a lot of things over the last year, most of them charming, some of them scary, all of them interesting. One never feels sure if what he’s saying is the true, part true, or wholesale lie.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If I should decide to look for this treasure I would have a map Dowsed by me and a few other Dowsers...I would then go to the area and drive down the highway..If I receives a hit while driving I would then check that area out more carefully..If I got a hit for brass, gold and diamonds I would follow the signal..If I encountered any forest rangers I would gladly let them take my $4 rods....It’s not like I have a Beep Beep machine that I have a lot of money in....Art

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My version of Fenn Poem as in Poem Reversed!

In There Alone, As I have Gone
Bold, Alone With My Treasure
Where I Can Keep My Secret
Riches New And Old, A Hint Of

Where Warm Waters Halt, Begin It
Down The Canyon And Take it In
Too Far To Walk, But Not To Far
The Home Of Brown, Put In Below

Its No Place For The Meek From There
Ever Drawing Nigh, The End Is
Up Your Creek There’ll Be No Paddle
Water High, Just Heavy Loads

Found The Blaze, You’ve Been Wise
Your Quest To Cease, Look Quickly Down
Scant With Marvel Gaze, But Tarry
Go In Peace and Just Take The Chest

I Must Go, So Why Is That
And Leave For All to Seek, My Trove
I Already Know The Answers
Now I’m Weak, I’ve Done It Tired

Terry

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Art have you ever found anything of real value dowsing?

Glasya

Mar 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If all you people are such skeptics why you here? Maybe you just come to boost your ego by putting someone else down! Shouldn't you be in the metal detector section looking at old coins telling people that their wheaties are crap and you have better finds on your worst day. In other words, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Glasya

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it possible Fenn is just trying to sell books, and have some fun?

Finding treasure is hard work, and to me it seems hard to believe that after a lifetime of hunting, that you would just give millions away.

So many good ways that it could be used........

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree; Fenn burys treasure somewhere, next day picks it up..forgets to mention that to the world..I buy his book..$35 pluss $9 for shipping, shipping lable says $3.95.Hmmmmmmm. I read book find peom that everyone in the world already knows about..other than that life history of Fenn slighty overblown in some areas.... ..buying that book was one of the many dumb things I have done in my lifetime!

I have a few years left..most likely will make more dumb moves!

Terry (The Old Guy)

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take out my divine-ing rods made from clothes hangers..hey they work..The will get out New Mexico Atlas & Gazeteer and search for treasue...will I get lucky...hmmm so far luck not on my side..BUT I NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Terry (The Old Guy)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread