Psychic fails again

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Desertphile~
Psychics" fail exactly as much as dowsers fail. This is because magic does not happen.
  1. C:\Users\ART3~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
    Originally Posted by PatrickD

I know some people can dowse with accuracy.
No, you do not know that.
What about an open mind regarding Santa Claus? It is not rational to "keep an open mind" regarding magic.
  1. C:\Users\ART3~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
    Originally Posted by billythekidder

dowsing works
Then how do you explain the 100% failure rate of every single dowser who has been properly tested?
Water Diviner - Article 3
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
"Then how do you explain the 100% failure rate of every single dowser who has been properly tested?"As quoted by Desertphile. You just blew your credibility. I don't post here because dowsing will not find UNKNOWN lost, buried or sunken treasures. But dowsing works. In the late 1980's, I was tested by the Stanford Research Int. for my map dowsing ability. I was told that I was the best ever tested at the time. So don't come on here with your unproven statements, and make accusations that you can't back up.

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Then how do you explain the 100% failure rate of every single dowser who has been properly tested?"As quoted by Desertphile. You just blew your credibility. I don't post here because dowsing will not find UNKNOWN lost, buried or sunken treasures. But dowsing works. In the late 1980's, I was tested by the Stanford Research Int. for my map dowsing ability. I was told that I was the best ever tested at the time. So don't come on here with your unproven statements, and make accusations that you can't back up.

But dowsing does not work; every single test, without exception, shows that fact. If you know of any dowser who can successfully dowse, have her or him take the JREF $1,000,000. Funny how every dowser who has been tested has failed, eh?

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about closing this thread Mr Moderator, before things get really nasty.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Desertphile~
But dowsing does not work; every single test, without exception, shows that fact. If you know of any dowser who can successfully dowse, have her or him take the JREF $1,000,000. Funny how every dowser who has been tested has failed, eh?
Randi’s so called test and all his infomercials has been discussed on this board..It has also been discussed how no one has qualified to take the test in over 20 years...
A Self-Confessed Liar
To be fair, he has never claimed to be anything other than a showman, best expressed by his own remark,
'I am a charlatan, a liar, a thief and a fake altogether.'

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/background/nicholls.html

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"If you don't know, map dowsing is psychic. Plan on losing. You have better odds in Vegas."

Nobody in here ever found anything?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread