"Answer/ discuss this post " flat statement answer" = question = find anyhe fl

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Answer/ discuss this post " flat statement 'answer" = question = find anyhe fl

Curious, I aways thought that we used tuning circuits in conventional radio/electronics to differentiate between the different frequencies. I believe that we do the same via phase, among others, in detectors to identify ferrous /non-ferrous objects..

You do this every moment of your waking life via your eyes. You pickup the infinitely modulated light energy and convert this into an intelligible base. Without this ability you could never understand or see any color, or to go to the extreme, see anything.

This simple ability allows you to look for an indvidual Gold ring in a Jewelry shop with no hesitation or problem. You have filltered out that particular gold object's frequencies.

In fact, if you stop to think of it, our entire body is sensitive to a myriad of varying intensities and types of frequencies continuously and manages to filter out the important ones.

The one common factor is the brain. Is it "inconceivable" to think that it is also capable of performing the same function with other presently unknown or unmeasurable frequencies such as those used in Telepathy, dowsing, or others still not experienced or imagined?

Now you know why I personally think that an attack upon other energies or abilities in themselves is not backed by either sound logic or a truly open mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answer the post, discuss the various points shown. Show where they are incorrect

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Re: "Answer/ discuss this post " flat statement 'answer" = question = find anyhe fl

RealdeTayopa said:
This simple ability allows you to look for an indvidual Gold ring in a Jewelry shop with no hesitation or problem. You have filltered out that particular gold object's frequencies.

Tropical Tramp
I would have to say this is a rather muddled way of thinking about sight. Our eyes can differentiate between colors and brightness levels, and you can call these frequencies if you'd like, but this does not mean that we are filtering frequencies. If our eyes truly filtered frequencies, and each element has it's own frequency, then we would only see flashes gold if we walked into a jewelry shop, not one individual gold ring, nor would we see stones set into the ring, or other metals that the ring may have been made with.

When you filter something, you remove all unlike objects from the item you are filtering. If your eyes actually filtered out everything but gold, that's all you would be able to see, and it would all look the same.

Your eyes focus on objects, but they never simply dismiss all other object that are in your sight-line.

For instance, you might be able to spot one dime in a jar full of pennies, but if that dime were covered in pennies, no amount of "frequency filtering" would allow you to see it. But you would still be able to see all the pennies that covered it, even if you tried to filter them out somehow.

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Answer/ discuss this post " flat statement 'answer" = question = find anyhe fl

=af1733 ]
This simple ability allows you to look for an individual Gold ring in a Jewelry shop with no hesitation or problem. You have filtered out that particular gold object's frequencies.Tropical Tramp
\\\\\\\\

I would have to say this is a rather muddled way of thinking about sight. Our eyes can differentiate between colors and brightness levels, and you can call these frequencies if you'd like, but this does not mean that we are filtering frequencies.
Hm and just what "is" light?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If our eyes truly filtered frequencies, and each element has it's own frequency, then we would only see flashes gold if we walked into a jewelry shop, not one individual gold ring, nor would we see stones set into the ring, or other metals that the ring may have been made with.
You see the reflected color, i.e. modified /modulated light. since each ring etc ., or whatever, is reflecting light energy whose frequency is modulated by the element /object in one manner or another to be a specific visualized color or frequency which your eyes detect out of an infinite amount of shades and hues strictly by the frequency of the reflected energy. But remember this is not a an elimination process.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you filter something, you remove all unlike objects from the item you are filtering. If your eyes actually filtered out everything but gold, that's all you would be able to see, and it would all look the same.
Who ever mentioned filtering out everything but gold? The term filtering means both blocking and passing depending upon it's context or useage. In this case we are referring to selective filtering. Also don't t forget to factor the instantaneous variations. In this case we are in one sense filtering out the other frequencies, not the visual light frequencies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes focus on objects, but they never simply dismiss all other object that are in your sight-line.
Your eyes can only focus Io one plane at a time. Since you move through many planes extremely rapidly you appear to be focused through out it's range by means of what is called persistant or residual vision why movies and tv works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For instance, you might be able to spot one dime in a jar full of pennies, but if that dime were covered in pennies, no amount of "frequency filtering" would allow you to see it. But you would still be able to see all the pennies that covered it, even if you tried to filter them out somehow.

Hypnotic experiments will easily allow you to eliminate the pennies frequencies, but that does not mean that you will see the gold visually, but ----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AF, This is the first post from you that I have actually enjoyed ,and indicates to me that you can be free thinker and with high intelligence. Kudos my friend.

Remember the brain is the final processor of all of the energies, fields, or stimuli in any form that the human or psyche is capable of receiving, and to an extent we can cumunicate with it, or modify it.

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Pennies don't have a frequency, Realde.

They may have a unique frequency when acted upon by an outside source, but alone they are static, non-moving objects.

This holds true with most inanimate objects.

There is nothing your eyes can generate or visualize that would allow you to see through a pile of pennies a locate a dime that they are covering, short of brushing the pennies aside with your hand.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

author=Pennies don't have a frequency, Realde.

They may have a unique frequency when acted upon by an outside source, but alone they are static, non-moving objects.

There is nothing your eyes can generate or visualize that would allow you
.******************
Three strikes, careful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Dell Winders said:
Pennies don't have a frequency, Realde.

??? AF1733, Is that information stated as a scientific fact, or just your opinion?? Dell
I don't think you'd have luck finding a scientist to disagree with me. Most inanimate objects do not generate a frequency unless it is acted upon by an outside force. This excludes, of course, things like televisions, radios, computers, radar guns, etc. but I'm more referring to a hunk of copper or a pencil or a cup. Those objects will simply stay where you put them and do nothing.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[af1733 link]Pennies don't have a frequency, Realde.

Hmm what are the tables based upon?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What about the 'ionic emission" device CONSTRUCTED BY FRENCH SCIENTISTS that is being used in the excavation of Alexandria to locate, identify and find archaeological objects buried in deep mud? Getting extremely close to Dell's device.

I. Those objects will simply stay where you put them and do nothing.
Brush up on your Holistic Universe theory , or even the string theory. Nothing is solid, only a composite of an infinite no. of energies /frequencies which we perceive as a solid.
Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

RealdeTayopa said:
I. Those objects will simply stay where you put them and do nothing.
Brush up on your Holistic Universe theory , or even the string theory. Nothing is solid, only a composite of an infinite no. of energies /frequencies which we perceive as a solid.

Tropical Tramp
Are you saying the human eye is sensitive enough to detect the sub-microscopic movement of atoms? I'd love to see the research on this one.
RealdeTayopa said:
What about the 'ionic emission" device CONSTRUCTED BY FRENCH SCIENTISTS that is being used in the excavation of Alexandria to locate, identify and find archaeological objects buried in deep mud? Getting extremely close to Dell's device.

Tropical Tramp
I'm not familiar with the "ionic emission" device you mentioned, but how does it apply to the current discussion? I assume it generates ionic waves, which then strike solid objects buried in mud? Which would be an example of an outside force acting upon an inanimate object, an object which would not generate a response of its own otherwise?

privateer

Dec 4, 2006
Paquiwock
Detector(s) used
6 senses

unless you live under perfect laboratory conditions-every thing is effected buy our environment-as for you bar of copper it may not look like it is moving-but just because it is not jumping up and down-the molecules are moving as the environment acts upon them.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

privateer said:
unless you live under perfect laboratory conditions-every thing is effected buy our environment-as for you bar of copper it may not look like it is moving-but just because it is not jumping up and down-the molecules are moving as the environment acts upon them.
And this is true, but what possible movements can you see, visibly see with the naked eye, when looking at this copper bar?

This is the thrust of this discussion. Realde claims that it's possible to discriminate and filter items that are hiding an object he is seeking. For example, he claims that your eyes can filter out the copper bar to see a dime sitting underneath it.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Now, the eyes are discriminators, I'll give you that, but they are limited in their scope. You can see what's visually in front of you, and your brain can comprehend this information, but you can't see what's not there.

If Realde is referring to the fact you can focus on one object, you'll get no argument from me. But to say that the eyes and brain are capable of recieving some kind of unknown energy emitted from a hidden object, which somehow enables you to see through one object to find another, he might want to lay off the DC comics for awhile....

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[=af1733 link=Are you saying the human eye is sensitive enough to detect the sub-microscopic movement of atoms? I'd love to see the research on this one.
Frankly have no idea, but since mine apparently do not give me any information on this, I "assume" no, but do not rule it out.. However explain how ancient Taosism explained atomic structure?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[They may have a unique frequency when acted upon by an outside source, but alone they are static, non-moving objects.
I suggest that you do a bit of study on Sir Jagadis Chander Bose and his experiments, in which , among many many others, he showed that the zinc fatigue curve is exactly the same as for humans for simple starters. the only variation is the time factor. which has been demonstated very clearly with time lapse photographs.

I'm not familiar with the "ionic emission" device you mentioned, but how does it apply to the current discussion? I assume it generates ionic waves, which then strike solid objects buried in mud? Which would be an example of an outside force acting upon an inanimate object, an object which would not generate a response of its own otherwise?
Nope, no way, it receives the ionic emissions of the materiel hmm al la "LRD's" ??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=================

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[=af1733 Andhis is the thrust of this discussion. Realde claims that it's possible to discriminate and filter items that are hiding an object he is seeking. For example, he claims that your eyes can filter out the copper bar to see a dime sitting underneath it.
This is proof that you do not read or understand what you read. I flatly stated that "under hypnosis" I could influence your "brain" so that it filters out any information on copper. While you may have a bar of copper in your hand, it would appear to be a beautiful bunch of long stemmed Yellow roses for my B * B. (sigh)

In other words, your brain interprets every vibration or frequency that your eyes can receive, even to causing them to fail to respond to any so called optical stimulation under an emotional shock or hypnotic suggestion. i.e. Psychological blindness.

Interesting thought, I have never tried to see if one could actually respond to the idea of a bit of metal hidden in a mass of another metal. . hmmm interesting.

=================

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[JudyH [/quote]Correct me if I'm wrong, RealDeal....Judy
You failed to genuflect or curtsy love, otherwise 100% as usual. hehehe

=================

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Realde,
Instead of asking me to research items which may or may not have anything to do with the current discussion, why don't you tell me why you believe my statements are incorrect? This will save a whole lot of time. Take this for example:
RealdeTayopa said:
[=af1733 link=Are you saying the human eye is sensitive enough to detect the sub-microscopic movement of atoms? I'd love to see the research on this one.
Frankly have no idea, but since mine apparently do not give me any information on this, I "assume" no, but do not rule it out.. However explain how ancient Taosism explained atomic structure?
I can see how atomic structure might come into play here, but if you aren't sure the eye can see the motion of sub-atomic particles, then how would the ancient Taoists explanation change my opinion as they obviously didn't affect yours?

I was able to find some information on the work of Dr. Bose, not the zinc fatigue test specifically, but a lot of what he worked on seemed to deal with electromagnetic radiation and polarization and their effects on living and non-living objects. Do you have any more information on how this would apply?

And I'll look around for the ionic emission device.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Answer/ discuss this post " flat statement 'answer" = question = find anyh

RealdeTayopa said:
Answer the post, discuss the various points shown. Show where they are incorrect

Is this deva ju again, or what? I distinctly recall this post, just as I distinctly recall posting a reply to it.

It appears that there are two new forum trends... insist that folks are avoiding your questions after they have been responded to, sometimes several times... and put the same post in a dozen different threads, just to ensure that no one can possibly miss reading it less than several times.

*Sigh*

So, RT, do I really need to reply to this again?

- Carl

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

author=]frankly have no idea, but since mine apparently do not give me any information on this, I "assume" no, but do not rule it out.. However explain how ancient Taosism explained atomic structure?
\\\\\\\\\\\
I can see how atomic structure might come into play here, but if you aren't sure the eye can see the motion of sub-atomic particles, then how would the ancient Taoists explanation change my opinion as they obviously didn't affect yours?
How do we know that it doesn't? only that I couldn't / can't interpretate it.

I was able to find some information on the work of Dr. Bose, not the zinc fatigue test specifically, but a lot of what he worked on seemed to deal with electromagnetic radiation and polarization and their effects on living and non-living objects. Do you have any more information on how this would apply?
Seriously, I think that you will find his works extremely interesting, especially when you get into his work on living things. I guarantee that you will never look at the world the same way again. You will quickly realize how shallow the statistics theories are when applied to dowsng.

As for more data yes, I have books on his works in my library. but do the research yourself, it will have much more actual value to you. Not being a smart -----, just basic psychology.
=================

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

=privateer
HI privateer, very true good statement.

=================

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[Carl-NC So, RT, do I really need to reply to this again?- Carl
Hi, again?? nah, just the first time will do, when can I expect to see the answers to the infamous # 6 88 posts the first time?

~~Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================

Tropical Tramp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RealdeTayopa said:
Hi, again?? nah, just the first time will do, when can I expect to see the answers to the infamous # 6 88 posts the first time?

Art, err, I mean, RT, if you want to "see the answers" all you need do is go back and read my replies to those posts. I expect they are still there, right where I left 'em. If I'm not mistaken, I replied to one of them a second time, when the first reply was apparently ignored, and a resulting message was posted in a dozen threads complaining that no one would answer your post.

So I guess the question is, did you simply ignore my second reply as well, or did I need to post it in a dozen different threads to ensure you would manage to find it? And is there any reason for me to believe that when you ask a question, it's because you really want someone to answer it, or should I assume you are merely posting a Judy1?

- Carl

1Judy: n. An insincere request for open dialog and discussion, usually for the purpose of propaganda and posturing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread