Has any one dowsed for Susan Powell.

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever dowsed for Susan Powell. Missing for over 3 1/2 years and presumed murdered by her husband. Her husband eventually killed himself and their two children about 1 1/2 years ago. Wetern Utah was the focus of the search early on and a search was even done near Ely, Nevada. Now the focus is between Tremonton, Utah and Pendleton, Oregon. Many psychics volunteered information to the police but nothing einformation. Yeah, she could be anywhere in Utah, Oregon, Washington and even Idaho or Wyoming. There is no telling what the twisted mind of her husband came up with to dispose of her body.

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are so many missing people out there to look for. I know someone who helps to find missing persons. Its almost impossible to find someone if you don't have firsthand information from a person that was close to them or related and has a good insight into exactly what happened. The media and the police usually don't tell the truth or at least the right truth in order to dowsing the stories properly. I have tried it a few times but without someone who know what happened its hard. I am trying to work with Southern4sure on the Holly Bobo case. The information is so misconstrued it makes it harder to figure out. If you have valid information that is exact with times and dates it makes it much easier.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions