Dowsing Request

Ocean

Nov 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the spot.jpg I've been studing this site since Feb. I want to start digging but am hesitant because I have several spots and don't know where to start. Hope you can help my confused mind, ha!
thank-you in advance

OP
OP
O

Ocean

Nov 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your fast response Art. Do you think a metal detector could pick it up? If so I think I'll go out tomorrow and try it.

OP
OP
O

Ocean

Nov 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art - Well I think you hit on something. I went out to your area today and dowsed with my rods and lo an behold, I got a hit. A very strong one. Nowhere else in that area just that one spot. I have read what youve written lately and tried alot of it at this spot. Just amazing. I was able to check for depth too. Thanks to your post. 3' deep. We dug 18" and stopped , exhausted. The dirt there is sanding and rocky so makes it hard to do. Theres something there I'm sure of it. We're going to need help so will work on that. Don't know when but for sure I'll let you know. Thanks a million!!!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Check your tailings and hole often as Placer Gold can be easily be missed...Even large nuggets can be missed in a shovel full of dirt......When signal moves from the hole to that tailing pile spread the tailings out and find it....Art

OP
OP
O

Ocean

Nov 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check your tailings and hole often as Placer Gold can be easily be missed...Even large nuggets can be missed in a shovel full of dirt......When signal moves from the hole to that tailing pile spread the tailings out and find it....Art
I always do. I have a Spectra V3i. Am looking into buying a 2-box kind of to verify what my rods are doing.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Ocean,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to alluvial gold (pockets) in the areas of the white circles. Bold circles are pinpoints and the thin circle is a wide attraction area. Gold is roughly 3' deep.
Thank for posting your picture,
Jon
attachmentACQ8UOB9dowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread