Amazing! Just amazing!

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all Drosers!

I am new to this site and i must say this "drowsing" is the most interesting subject ( if you can call it that ) i have ever came across in my life ! I just cant stop reading and looking at every bo EARM4.jpg FARM 1.jpg FARM2.jpg FARM3.jpg dys pics , answers and questions.
I live on a farm and and some time back (2 months ) started to take interest in gold, gold panning, dredging.........
I am not English (Afrikaans white farmer)so please forgive my English spelling

The pics is a semi flowing river running threw a creek
I have found some Botryoidal charcopyrite in rocks IMAG0126 (25).jpg photo (85).JPG photo (84).JPG Port Elizabeth-20130804-00763 (13).jpg and other grait stones on the farm.
There is also lots of quartz and quartz viens on the farm.

Gold was found on a farm (in the distant past) about 50km from here.
I was just to know and would be hi-lee appreciated if some of you "drowsers " can drows these pics for me ( if you want me to beg then i will):notworthy:
I really don't want to wast my time looking for gold flakes or nuggets or a vein as a hobby .
O, by the way i am from South Africa
Thanks for making this the best site in the world and a new hobby for me trying from now on. :icon_thumleft:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gold flake,
I was able to get a whole picture of the area.
Dowsing revealed placer gold in the areas of the green circles. Pockets of alluvial gold in the green rectangles.
Alluvial diamonds in the areas of the white circles. Thin circles a wide attraction and bold circles are pinpoints.
I will pm you a central coordinate on google earth and from there you can zoom in/out and see all the areas dowsing revealed.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon
goldflakedowsed.jpg

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jon
I just cant believe that you actually took interest in my post, thank you very much !!
I took the green circles and enlarged every one so you could have a more accurate dowsing.
I have marked every one from A to G to help you
If you want anything else to help you Jon, PLEASE tell me.
Jon just one thing, the circles with the diamonds i will enlarge on a later stage but i cant see (the difference)the "wide attraction" and "bold circles"
Thanks again for taking interest and a very happy new year for you and you whole family !!!:icon_thumright: PLAAS1.jpg A1.jpg B1.jpg C1.jpg D1.jpg E1.jpg F1.jpg G1.jpg

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOLD FLAKE

Hi gold flake,
I was able to get a whole picture of the area.
Dowsing revealed placer gold in the areas of the green circles. Pockets of alluvial gold in the green rectangles.
Alluvial diamonds in the areas of the white circles. Thin circles a wide attraction and bold circles are pinpoints.
I will pm you a central coordinate on google earth and from there you can zoom in/out and see all the areas dowsing revealed.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon
View attachment 925215

Hi Jon
i now understand what you meant about the thin and thick white circles , thanks.
By the way , did "montanez73" (Lius) ever got back to you with any news on those shallow gold nuggets ?
In the next week or two i am going to the farm then i will also take some pics of the areas you Dowsed.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and you're welcome! thanks for reposting the closeups. I'll print them out as soon as I can. I haven't heard from martenez73.
He mentioned that he would get back with all of us when he finished up checking those areas where dowsing revealed gold.
Talk with you soon.
Jon

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jon
After looking at the close ups i could close-up all the pictures even more on your demand.
Tell me Jon, have you or any other Dowsers you know, Dowsed a map for a person and when he checked it out he actually got gold ?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some dowsing I did from a posting May 27, 2012 for bman3725.The post was titled Will someone take a look at this image for me?I have had other recoveries reported back to me in private from various people.Jon

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOLD FLAKE

Some dowsing I did from a posting May 27, 2012 for bman3725.The post was titled Will someone take a look at this image for me?I have had other recoveries reported back to me in private from various people.Jon

Hi Jon
I did go to that date and red everything aboat you and BMAN .
Thanks for giving me that info and i must say WELL WELL WELL DONE!!
Just hope mine works out the same but i know its going to take a lot of work.

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jon i forgot to tell you, the stone that i am holding in my hand i have send to a lab and they told me its pyrite/charcopyrite and containes 0.14 g/t Au and founded in the following location marked in red cross, i will also send you a close up. PLAAS1.jpg
Sorry for not getting the close-up for you at this moment because our google earth is off line at this moment.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jon i forgot to tell you, the stone that i am holding in my hand i have send to a lab and they told me its pyrite/charcopyrite and containes 0.14 g/t Au and founded in the following location marked in red cross, i will also send you a close up. View attachment 926102 Sorry for not getting the close-up for you at this moment because our google earth is off line at this moment.
Hello and thank you for letting me know. I feel you have good potential to recover gold in the areas dowsing revealed.Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi JonI did go to that date and red everything aboat you and BMAN .Thanks for giving me that info and i must say WELL WELL WELL DONE!!Just hope mine works out the same but i know its going to take a lot of work.
Hello and thank you for the kind words! Yes I believe the work will be tough but I feel you have good potential in recovering gold in your search area.Jon

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi teleprospector
Any news (dowsing) on those close-ups i have send to you ?
This coming weekend i am going to the farm with my metal detector and pan.
Wish me good lucki

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello gold flake,
Here are the close up dowses. Thanks for posting your pictures. Have a fun and safe time out there.
Jon
gfadowsed.jpg gfbdowsed.jpg gfcdowsed.jpg gfddowsed.jpg gfedowsed.jpg gffdowsed.jpg gfgdowsed.jpg

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a million teleprospector :thumbsup:
This coming weekend i am going to the farm and will take some pics of those green sircles for you. ( going to start panning those areas)
I would only be able to take pics of picture A , for now,because i dont want to walk alone in the creek because we know there is a big wild leopard in that valley. (They are very shy but i will not take that chance without any backup)

OP
OP
G

gold flake

Jun 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a million teleprospector :thumbsup:
This coming weekend i am going to the farm and will take some pics of those green sircles for you. ( going to start panning those areas)
I would only be able to take pics of picture A , for now,because i dont want to walk alone in the creek because we know there is a big wild leopard in that valley. (They are very shy but i will not take that chance without any backup)
Hi teleprospector
These two pics is the two green circles in picture "A" you dowsed .
I did pan a bit but got nothing.
I thought i post these pics for you just to give you a idea how it looks like at the hunting house on the farm 072.JPG 073.JPG 074.JPG 075.JPG 076.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread