URGENT: KINDLY DOWSE THIS SITE FOR ME LOOKING FOR BIG GOLD BOX

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
HI ALL

KINDLY REQUESTING FROM EXPERT TO DOWSE FOR ME A BIG TREASURE BOX FULL OF GOLD SOMEWHERE IN THE AREA AROUND THE HOUSE WHICH IS LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE "A" MARK IN THE LINK ATTACHED: http://goo.gl/maps/mldVv .. THE BIG BOX IS LOCATED WITHIN 70 METERS IN THE AREA AROUND THE HOUSE.. SO THE HOUSE IS THE CENTER OF A CIRCLE OF 70 METERS DIAMETER.. THE BOX WAS DETECTED BY A RELIABLE SATELLITE-POWERED DEVICE USED BY THE WATER AUTHORITY, ITS DIMENSIONS: 100cm x 70cm. THE BOX LIES UNDERGROUND AT A DEPTH OF 3.70 METERS. I'M CONFUSED BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER FEW SMALL TARGETS WITHIN SUCH VICINITY AND THAT IS WHY IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO KNOW WHICH IS WHICH... YOUR KIND URGENT ASSISTANCE TO PINPOINT THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE TREASURE BOX IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED..

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

MAZ

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,I'm confused...the google map picture link you posted does not match up with the picture area okiedowser posted. Which is the correct picture area you want dowsed?Jon

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi all,

The google map picture link I had posted is not the image Okieddowser posted... I don't know where he did get it from... mine is: http://goo.gl/maps/mldVv , the suspected gold box is located IN THE AREA AROUND THE HOUSE WHICH IS LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE Google Map Tear Mark .. thanks in advance..

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gold box.jpg

laurenB

Aug 24, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
V3i, Garrett Pinpointer Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello ... does this mean if we post a map that you would be willing to dowse the map for us? That is very interesting!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yes it does....If and when time allows...Myself there are maps that interest me and some that done....Art

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi aathrj3811,

The target you marked is located 2 km away from the house.. in my reply above, I was so busy to go to work so I thanked you alot for your efforts, however, the gold box lies within 70 meters radius from the center which -in our case- is the house, there are two boxes -not one- and each located in different spot around the house.. A source in the Water Authority's well detection team unofficially reported that their sophisticated satellite-enabled detection machine detected it but declined to say exactly where.. The boxes (1m x 70cm) are gold boxes buried by the turks in World war I.... I appreciate if you could find some time to dowse again for me within the vicinity indicated above.. Please check out this image in the attached file which indicates a yellow mark at the house.. GOLD BOX 1.jpg ...

N.B. there is an old well inside the house and probably the Turks had dug the well and from there they dug tunnels horizontally to hide the gold boxes meters away from the well.. they were very keen to make things impossible for the treasure hunters even to excavate the treasure..

Thanks again

Maz

Last edited:

Ocean

Nov 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait a minute - am I understanding this right. Where your at, they use satellites to detect where wells are at? I've never heard of that.

wetfly

Aug 8, 2012
Feel like dowsing this image?? Thanks, Chris

Attachments

• image-2048700290.jpg
    image-2048700290.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 126

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you have a hand drawn map of the house and surroundings , list city state And Streets around the property and as much detail as possible .

List what you are looking for in as much detail as possible . I'm fairly new in dowsing but would like the challenge

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Aarther,

Kindly requesting to dowse the map provided in thread # 8 , this is really what I was looking for since I started this subject, your contribution in thread # 4 is highly appreciated but really I was anticipating if you could put your dowsing efforts in the vicinity 70-meter-radius around the house, again I thank you in advance...

Maz

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NW corner of house, then 4.5 feet west and 7 feet north

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
THANKS A LOT OKIEDOWSER, JEFF-GORDON... OKIEDOWSER YOUR DOWSING ABILITIES ARE GREAT... WHY??? BECAUSE OUR SENSITIVE LRL MACHINES HAD PINPOINTED ON THE GROUND YOUR ZERO POINT EXACTLY... EXCELLENT WORK..

1) COULD YOU ENLARGE THE PICTURE AND OUTLINE THE UNDERGROUND TUNNEL REACHING FROM THE HOUSE TO YOUR POINT.
2) IS THE GOLD SIGNAL STRONG IN THE LOCATION YOU PINPOINTED?? HOW DEEP IS THE BURIED BOX???
3) IS THERE ANY OTHER GOLD SIGNAL EMANATING FROM THE 70-METER-RADIUS VICINITY AROUND THE HOUSE??

FINALLY, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR SHARE FROM THIS CASHE ONCE WE DIG IT OUT, THIS IS A PROMISE... ALL WIN.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

MAZ

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello MAZ,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in the areas of the green circles. approx. 15 to 20 feet deep in a tunnel system.
Thank you for posting your picture.
Jon
elhit29dowsed.jpg

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
HELLO TELEPROSPECTOR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH VERY YOUR ANALYSIS.. I APPRECIATE IT.

MAZ

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Chris,Dosing revealed an attraction to treasure in the areas of the white circles.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• wetflydowsed.jpg
    wetflydowsed.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 118

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello, I still have not got? I'm in Mexico, 16 years of dowsing, I have 72 years of age. Nothing but 1 point detectors in place, you are interested to send you the marked image? Tomas Martinez Inicio Buscadores de Agua, Tesoros, Barcos & Galeones
Don are you still needing help locating your box ? I seen on the post some one had done some dowsing for you . If you do need it dowsed again , send as much information of the location , description of area , description Of what you are searching for . And some sort of a map . Property blunders , and any thing on the property , lakes, hills , buildings , roads,power lines, creaks, ant thing . As much detail as possible . Can't promise any thing but I'll give it a shot .

DON TOMMY

Greenie
Oct 31, 2013
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Dowsing
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
send me the link to Google Earth, and I'll send you the exact coordenas site is the drawer, my email address .. tomasmtz_radiestecia @ hotmail ...... greetings

PD......I'm using Google translator, I do not speak English

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread