Question on best way to post a picture

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There are many ways…..I get the Google earth map that I want…I then hit the PrtSc button…I then open my Paint Program,,,I then hit the Ctrl, Alt and V buttons at the same time..Now I have the map….I crop it and then save it to my pictures….When you save it make sure it is saved as a JPEG format….Art

OP
OP
Pointman

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many ways…..I get the Google earth map that I want…I then hit the PrtSc button…I then open my Paint Program,,,I then hit the Ctrl, Alt and V buttons at the same time..Now I have the map….I crop it and then save it to my pictures….When you save it make sure it is saved as a JPEG format….Art

Thank you. I tried using Word and couldn't get a good picture. I am going to give this a try.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
On google-earth
1) Move to the location
2) View => Full Screen (F11)
3) File => Email => Email image (Ctrl+Shift+E)
4) send to your email
5) go to your email, open message & download the image attached

** maybe you have to repeat #3 because you must login with a google-account
.. you can do whatever you want with the image (Insert on Word, print, forum post ..) :occasion14:

Last edited:

catfish6425

Greenie
Feb 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in Google Earth File up to left,click on file ,click on save,go down to save image,left click,save to desktop done.

OP
OP
Pointman

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Everyone, thanks for all the help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread