Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Breaking the emotional addictions was mentioned previously and is addressed in the book "Handbook To Higher Consciousness". I'm not going into that but it is a huge obstacle if you are like 99% of all people in the Western world.

When I helped people learn hang gliding, there was a term "intermediate syndrome" that everyone went through. Some of course ended in fatalities, but most just had a near miss and were jolted back to reality. Of course in dowsing the only fatality is going to be whether you can get past that point of die trying so to speak, give up altogether. To be honest there aren't but one, maybe two people on this forum who made it past that point. Art is not one of them. The ones that retaliate against me the most are the biggest offenders.

"To be honest there aren't but one, maybe two people on this forum who made it past that point. Art is not one of them. The ones that retaliate against me the most are the biggest offenders."

I think most of the people who have responded are dowsers.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
. Of course in dowsing the only fatality is going to be whether you can get past that point of die trying so to speak, give up altogether. To be honest there aren't but one, maybe two people on this forum who made it past that point. Art is not one of them. The ones that retaliate against me the most are the biggest offenders.
Gee Mike. I am a physical dowser. I do not use what you think is the power of my brain so I don’t need to use your methods. You claim that Dowsing is unreliable and inaccurate. Just maybe you should try my methods and see if you can make Dowsing work. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a PM question about how to get depth. I suppose a good dowser if directly over the target might be able to keep scanning down until the rods uncross. Most probably aren't even close to that level of perfection yet. You can't impress naysayers if the exact serial # on the gun they carry was posted here.

I have 2 uncles who used LRLs back in the "good ole days" of treasure hunting. They located a gold cache for a guy who dared them to search his property. It was in the 1990s when talking with my uncles about it. From what I can remember, the response or knowing the depth came scanning down. I'm not an LRL user myself, so don't expect me to provide the specifics on their depth technique.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
All minerals have what is referred to as a "HALO" or cone of energy that comes to the surface at a 45 degree angle from the target. To determine the depth of a target--------

1. Stand over your target with the L-rods crossed.
2. Slowly walk away from the target and the rods will open and point ahead.
3. Inch along until the rods form an inverted V with the tips about 1 !/2 inches apart and mark the spot.
4. Measure the distance back to your target. That's how deep the target is.
5. If you measured 1 foot the target is less than 1 foot deep.
Depth.gif
There is always another way to skin a cat

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There is always another way to skin a cat
A lot of people may have never heard this old saying. When I was young my Dad would tell me this when we were out working. I never understood it until much later in life..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Everything comes down to "What works for you". My methods may not work for everyone but gives things to try. Read everything you can and give it a try. A lot of people try the rods and they cross. Then they think they are dowsers. No..It is the first step

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread