Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red!
I have a set of brass l-rods made up and ready to go in June.Now what i have to know is do I consecrate on the opening and cave and slowly walk and fallow the rod direction.
By the way I have tested my abilities and found two water sand points .{it works}
Oh yeah, I can recommend practicing with underground water first, before attempting cave sites. Although from my experience around mine shafts out west, the rods usually will point at them while you are still far away.

Walking over placer gold deposits and having your L-rods cross over water in the ground, responses from both to me seem about the same. Our basement after it rains a lot, will keep pumping out water that collects under the floor. There is one spot an area which is at the opposite end of basement as the pump basket. Walking with a pair of L-rods they cross there and stay crossed if you take a couple more steps. I like to count down in feet (saying 1 ft, 2 ft, 3 ft) continuing until my rods uncross. Let's say the rods uncross at the count of 25 ft, then cross again at 26 ft, 27 ft, 28 ft. My interpretation of these responses would be to assume the water is found beginning 26 ft ddown.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rugger

Mar 25, 2011
Need More help in dowsing

Hi! Guys
Was up to the site twice this year! I did take your advice and did some searching!
No luck yet. I did not use the l-rods the terrain is very steep and I'm unable to walk 3ft horizontally,
Did discover unknown information from thee 1870 .
The sites you all pointed out is within my search area. If you don't mind can I send more photos and try again!
Rugger

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could zoom in a little more, for posting better maps.

OP
OP
R

Rugger

Mar 25, 2011
Good Morning ! Red
This is my problem I,m using google earth and can only zoom in so much!
My budget does not allow me to use satellite imagery.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on where you live, sometimes you can't get very close in GE.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread