Can We Find Missing Aircraft By Comparing Results?

Radar15

May 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Malaysian airliner MH370 is still unaccounted for. It's still costing millions and nothing real has been found except the ping endpoint and four pings that have not returned anything physical in terms of wreckage.

What if dowsers and long rangers have a crack at determining its resting place in the Southern Indian Ocean ( or elsewhere) and post their bearings here? Ideally a Google Map image but if not even Lat * Long should suffice.

It would be great if there was some consistency in the results. It could even assist the authorities find it. This idea could be used for many things down the track. At least it would be interesting & give ppl a real take on long range locating.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Malaysian airliner MH370 is still unaccounted for. It's still costing millions and nothing real has been found except the ping endpoint and four pings that have not returned anything physical in terms of wreckage.

What if dowsers and long rangers have a crack at determining its resting place in the Southern Indian Ocean ( or elsewhere) and post their bearings here? Ideally a Google Map image but if not even Lat * Long should suffice.

It would be great if there was some consistency in the results. It could even assist the authorities find it. This idea could be used for many things down the track. At least it would be interesting & give ppl a real take on long range locating.

Radar 15:

A dowser using the handle "AN RI RUA" already has but gave no coordinates. Many negative comments follow by dowsing skeptics who cannot let this happen and wouldn't believe it even if it did happen. People in government jobs working on this search are just as bad if not worse on the subject of dowsing. They cannot be "Up-Staged" by some squeaky little dowser sitting at a map or at their computer screen in their home office. Getting their retirement benefits depend on not being "Up-Staged" by anyone anywhere. What's more, if a dowser did locate the plane, the current policy and thinking about dowsing would have to be reversed, including the policy of the U.S. Marine Corp who used dowsing very successfully in Vietnam and saved many lives, only to have a skeptic General do away with it.

There are plenty of dowsers who are good at long range detecting but there is not a great amount of motivation to do something that is scoffed at in the first place.
After all, the so called experts would insist, the last ping was heard here or there so why would the plane be way over there?

Go to this thread which is below your thread in this dowsing forum: Dowsing For The Lost Malaysian Airplane

If I were a Map dowser, I would dowse the Mariana Trench (MT).

At over seven (7) miles deep, the MT is the deepest part of the ocean and is well within range of the plane's last known position. Think about it, while over water, if an Airline Pilot wanted to commit suicide and was so sadistic about it as take others with him, there would be no better place than to dive the aircraft from high altitude in a straight down attitude, at a very high speed, and at full throttle, into the deepest part of the ocean where it would be almost impossible if not completely impossible to be found.

Another way it could have been done which would surely not leave any debris is to slow the plane down into what is called a "short field landing" and belly land the plane on top of the water. After that in a very short time it would sink taking all down with it.

Someone map dowse the MT.

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I tried. I placed it in India twice, near Ranasar Nes in India. I'm probably incorrect, as this makes little sense. Map dowsing is something very new to me, so I'm not particularly worried about being wrong when others are watching.

Interestingly enough, this was not the answer that I was expecting. Logically it should be at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and see if I get something different.

(No coordinates. I'm not nearly that accurate. However, if it was reported tomorrow that the plane had been found in NW India, I'd be pretty pleased with myself. Even being within 100 miles or so would be quite an accomplishment, and one that could not easily be discounted. A place name should be good enough for something like this. I have it as being half a mile or so SW of the spot marked as Ranasar Nes in Google Earth, which doesn't appear to even be Ranasar Nes - but no matter.)

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have asked a very good friend of mine who has been map dowsing for years to give it a shot. His results will be published, coordinates and all Monday or Tuesday. All credit will go to him.

Hey folks, notice how many viewers there have been watching and reading this thread since it was posted. I have a feeling officials involved in the search are at their wits end and haven't a clue as to where the plane is and are hoping a dowser might be able to do what they have not been able to do with modern technology, all of which is good.

If my dowser friend does find it, I just hope the officials are honest and forthright about it.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's date: May 11, 2014. Time: 5:02 P.M. MST

Here are coordinates of an area my Map Dowser friend gave me for the Malaysian Airliner. It's about 350 miles east of the City of Davao in the Southern Philippine Islands and not quite to the Mariana Trench. These coordinates are not mine but belong to a friend of mine. If the plane is in that general area, with the dowsers permission only, I will give out their name. More over, if found there, the pilot was heading for and was surely planning to ditch the plane in the Mariana Trench but fell short of it.

Will searchers go there and take a look-see?

Latitude: 8.024687

Longitude: 131.611482

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This is where your cord are 223.jpg Les

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I don't think that's it either, but stranger things have happened.

I hope that someone nails this one, but I can understand the reluctance from those that don't wish to play.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, I think you would do better to go to a real dowsing group. Check with American Society of Dowser for a chapter near you. I wouldn't get your hopes up on this one. It should be easier to find a plane full of people than a treasure cache. But it's going to take a real dowser.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a huge difference between physical, in-the-field dowsing and the mental or more accurately, psychic map dowsing. For starters, the map dowsing is unreliable and inaccurate. All you have to do is go though the threads here and see where people have reported the results. It's just not there out of what must be at least ten thousand circles and X's put on the photos and maps. As Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said, there are only a handful of real map dowsers in this country and they all walk close to God.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There's a huge difference between physical, in-the-field dowsing and the mental or more accurately, psychic map dowsing.
There are Physical and Mental Dowsers in the field…..There are Physical and Mental Map Dowsers on this board…..
For starters, the map dowsing is unreliable and inaccurate.
In your opinion
All you have to do is go though the threads here and see where people have reported the results. It's just not there out of what must be at least ten thousand circles and X's put on the photos and maps.
Where did you learn to count?
As Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said, there are only a handful of real map dowsers in this country and they all walk close to God.
Just who is Sam Wolfe?...Is he a Treasure Net member?

All I see here is a lot of people asking for help in finding treasure….I see a lot of Thank You’s from a lot of happy people…..All I hear from you Skeptics is that Dowsing does not work…..You should be thanking use for try to help…..Art

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I may be asking this in the wrong place and I don't want to ruin the thread. Dowsing is something I know little about. I do know it works for a fact in locating pipes and water lines. I've used the coat hanger method, it has been passed down through the family. outside of that I know nothing else about dowsing!
Thank you for coming by….There are a lot of treasure hunters here that Dowse maps and use rods to find treasure…It is harder to develop skills to locate Gold than it is to locate pipes….You have to learn that when the rods cross that is not always where the gold is located. It could be a mile from that spot
I've never been introduced to any other use. Is map dowsing a 6th sense type of thing?(for lack of better words) How do you know what aircraft your locating? I'm just reading the thread and a little confused, because I know so little about it!
Map Dowsing is just Asking questions and getting answers from a Pendulum held over a map…..We work hard at our way of treasure hunting….Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric, there's no debate. Map dowsing is a psychic phenomena and and that makes it extremely susceptible to wishful thinking, emotions, desires, etc. It's in the astral realm. Regular water dowsing or dowsing for utilities is in the etheric realm. This sometimes referred to as pre-physical but most people just call it physical. There is a huge amount to learn in map dowsing if you expect to have a prayer in hell of getting it right. Sam "Lobo" Wolfe is pretty much considered to be the top map dowser of modern times. He says the average map dowser has odds against them of 10,000 to 1.

And the remote viewers aren't much better if any. The Stargate program by the US govt had the most gifted people in the country working for them and the program still got cancelled. If they had good, even slightly consistent results that never would have happened.

The internet pretenders here have some kind of delusions of grandeur. They are pretty much clueless. Like the saying goes, they don't know what they don't know. I tell them to practice in their yard every day several times to get feedback. The one guy says he doesn't need feedback. That's beyond ignorant. I call it arrogant and ignorant. But that's as far as I can go without getting deleted. It's deceitful and many people have spent time following the wild goose chase, what I call the snipe hunt.

The questions you ask like how do you know which plane, you can say just imagine a plane with the numbers on the tail, but it's a lot easier to say that than to do it properly. You want to impress it into your subconscious and then not dwell on it. As far as learning dowsing, there are many stubborn, close-minded people in this hobby. And they will claim they are open-minded. Just total garbage.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to get into deep study on this, get a copy of Christopher Hills masterpeice "Supersensonics". Probably the absolute summit would be his three-year course "Into Meditation Now". He recommends that course along with the Supersensonics. His students had some easier to read books, "Alive To The Universe" by Robert Massey has some of the basics and might be a good starting point. Sam "Lobo" Wolfe had some good stuff. His United Dowsers Magazines probably his best stuff. He and Simmons obviously studied Hills.

I've read and studied just about every famous dowser. They all pretty much say the same thing: impress the subconscious what you are looking for, move the pendulum over the map until you get a response. None of them go much into detail on how this is really done. That is where the meditation comes in. Some form of meditation however you learn it is absolutely essential. You cannot do it without it no matter what anyone tries to tell you. Probably the easiest is the yoga breathing exercises, but figure at least eight weeks of twice daily practice before expecting any results. I know, everyone wants it right now, today. Well, that's the best way I know to lead you down the road to failure.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fred Stewart says if you start practicing dowsiing at age five and practice every healthy day, by the time you are thirty years old you will have reached your plateau.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Astral plane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic), medieval, oriental and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[SUP][[/SUP]
Astral Physics and Timespace
To clear up semantic confusion, “etheric” can refer to either of two things: first is the “etheric realm” of occultism which is a luminescent mirror world interpenetrating the physical, and second is the “ether” of archaic science which is the medium in which everything exists.

I guess by doing maps and locating what you dowsed does not count as a success in Mikes world
If you want to get into deep study on this, get a copy of Christopher Hills masterpeice "Supersensonics". Probably the absolute summit would be his three-year course "Into Meditation Now". He recommends that course along with the Supersensonics. His students had some easier to read books, "Alive To The Universe" by Robert Massey has some of the basics and might be a good starting point. Sam "Lobo" Wolfe had some good stuff. His United Dowsers Magazines probably his best stuff. He and Simmons obviously studied Hills.

I've read and studied just about every famous dowser. They all pretty much say the same thing: impress the subconscious what you are looking for, move the pendulum over the map until you get a response. None of them go much into detail on how this is really done. That is where the meditation comes in. Some form of meditation however you learn it is absolutely essential. You cannot do it without it no matter what anyone tries to tell you. Probably the easiest is the yoga breathing exercises, but figure at least eight weeks of twice daily practice before expecting any results. I know, everyone wants it right now, today. Well, that's the best way I know to lead you down the road to failure.
And he still can not Dowse but is clear to those that can
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Cochetopa...I know who he is...I was just pulling Mikes chain..I went to two meetings of the American Society of Dowsers....there were no treasure hunters there so I did not go back...I went to Idaho to a famous dowsers mine and he did not agree with my methods...I bought his book and came home...I did not gain any knowledge from his book.....I learned more right here on treasure net....Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have a copy of that one. It has Simmons' name on the back but Lobo said he wrote it. Also have the Simmons dowsing manual which I read in one day and learned nothing new. The Lobo magazines has some info on taking a stack of maps and dividing them into two piles and dowsing, then dividing them again and dowsing until you get down to one map. This might work for a stack of maps with treasure locations on each one, but if you try this on just one map and divide it into two areas and so on, you quickly run into problems the first time you make the wrong decision. Then you never know where you went wrong. The best way is to slide a ruler along the map and mark a line then turn it ninety degrees and repeat, then turn it forty-five degrees and repeat. This way you are not constantly making the yes/no, life or death decisions. Of course if you get feedback on it every time, this lesson is quickly learned when you get burned.

Fred Stewart would have his son slide the ruler while he held the L-rod with his back turned. Lobo said you can do the same thing in the field by having someone walk into the dowsing zone while you stand by with the rod. As soon as they get over the target you get a rod response. I did that once not even trying to do it. I was just holding a Y-rod not even paying all that much attention to it and a water dowser was showing a guy how to do it. When they got over the line I got a real jolt.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread