GPS coordinates on photos

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've warned people not to post their photos or sat photos on the forums. People can very easily get the exact GPS coordinates, even view the close-up photos of the exact spot. For some reason when I post these warnings I get attacked. What does that tell you? Maybe someone wants your coordinates and they are angry at me for exposing this. I'm not going to post the instructions on how to do this, but it takes less than thirty seconds to get the exact GPS coordinates off your photo.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of being attacked, it's a most primitive instinct to attack others if we feel threatened by them. This goes back millions of years, probably before the primates. If we feel we have something to lose, we attack. I've mentioned about the map dowsing how it is unreliable and inaccurate and I get attacked. I post about my work in improving dowsing device and I get attacked.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think people want to belive I am just doing this to give criticism. That is not so. I offer help on how to improve their dowsing. Sure, when someone says they don't need feedback, I will say they are dead wrong. I also say people won't change their ways until they are sick and tired of the way they are.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When people tell me you don't need to learn meditation, I say they are wrong. Some form of meditation is essential. Sure, you can learn it as you go but it will take ten times longer and you may never get it. It's the pure, clear focus and expanded awareness that make for a good dowser and is exactly what meditation improves. The same mistakes made in meditation are the same ones that hurt your dowsing. You can try and learn these things haphazardly as you go but that is not the intelligent way to do it.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Does your camera have a GPS feature? Before you go searching for GPS tagged photos (also called geotagged images), you might want to know if your camera even takes them. Sadly, most modern point-and-shoot cameras do not feature a GPS system for geotagging. It was a more popular feature back in 2008 when smartphones were first hitting the market, but now that smartphones are nearly everywhere, less and less people want a point-and-shoot camera with GPS. However, if you do have a smartphone with a camera, you’re in luck. Almost all smartphone cameras geotag the photos they take. As a matter of fact, I would be very surprised if I found a smartphone that doesn’t do this. It would have to be a pretty old model. Note: If your have an iPhone or an Android phone, you need to give the camera app access to the GPS data, so it can store it with your photo. - See more at: How do you find the GPS coordinates of your photos? - Digital Photo Secrets

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Testing you! Where is this photo taken? I think I have it turned off.

Attachments

• image-679451599.jpg
    image-679451599.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None found on it ...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, some of the baboons probably work for the govt. You know darned well they are watching this forum. You never know who. They use all kinds of psychological ploys to trick people. My Dad was a Special Agent for the FBI. He ingrained this into me. Add in the gold factor and don't even trust your relatives, much less some internet "expert" phony.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason I didn't want to post how to find the GPS coordinates is because I am sure a lot of photos are now being "cased" as the criminal element has been educated. So I hope Karma doesn't bite too hard for giving out that info.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”
Yeah, some of the baboons probably work for the govt. You know darned well they are watching this forum. You never know who. They use all kinds of psychological ploys to trick people. My Dad was a Special Agent for the FBI. He ingrained this into me. Add in the gold factor and don't even trust your Mother, much less some internet "expert" phony.
The reason I didn't want to post how to find the GPS coordinates is because I am sure a lot of photos are now being "cased" as the criminal element has been educated. So I hope Karma doesn't bite too hard for giving out that info.
“For those who don’t believe in Dowsing, no amount of evidence is enough. And for those who can Dowse, no evidence is necessary.”

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember to keep politics out of threads... Haven't cross the line yet, just a friendly reminder...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

G

gman17

Yes, I've had that problem before I knew what was going on. I didn't know that you had to turn that feature off on your phone. I had someone coming in behind me and digging at my spots. I was mad as hell, but it was a learning experience.

Nick nolen

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With your pic in paint use the tool to copy it. Click on new, paste it and save no more gps. You can check your pics for gps in paint by looking at properties.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread