hidden well full of man-made gold

john555

Greenie
May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

In the photo attached there is a hidden well inside the blue line, it contains huge amounts of man-made gold... there are several wells outside the blue line but contains nothing.. I'm sure 80% that the gold well is الحرشة 1.jpg inside the blue line.. please help me find it.. thanks

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

In the photo attached there is a hidden well inside the blue line, it contains huge amounts of man-made gold... there are several wells outside the blue line but contains nothing.. I'm sure 80% that the gold well is View attachment 1005687 inside the blue line.. please help me find it.. thanks[/QUOT

Sorry i get nothing in your circle, i do get one in the picture الحرشة 1 (Large).jpg ,this is where i place it.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
الحرشة 1 (Large).jpg this was the 2 spots i hit inside the circle ,nothing but minerals. 100% sure.
i went ahead and marked them, just in case you might want to get a sample, from either spot,that way you can use this sample to know when you have mineral are the real target.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
. As the signal from objects is on both sides of the object you need a way to tell which direction the object is when you find a signal line. With two rods when the rods close I drop one rod to my side and the other will always point to the object no matter which rod I drop to my side.

الحرشة%201.jpg

OP
OP
J

john555

Greenie
May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys.. do you still get a well or "vacuum" signal in addition to the gold signal in the NEW spot?? IS there is also well or vacuum signal inside the blue line?? I made a close-up to the photo

Apprecaited.. حرشة2.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is where i still have it.........i marked 4 well....as for as myself i only get gold in one spot...it's up to you now to put feet on the ground.... حرشة2 (Large).jpg ps...there could be more well's ,just marked 4 ,to me it's not worth the time,to mark well's without gold in them. this is best i can do for you...Good Luck on your treasure hunt.

OP
OP
J

john555

Greenie
May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is where i still have it.........i marked 4 well....as for as myself i only get gold in one spot...it's up to you now to put feet on the ground.... View attachment 1006106 ps...there could be more well's ,just marked 4 ,to me it's not worth the time,to mark well's without gold in them. this is best i can do for you...Good Luck on your treasure hunt.
===============================================
This is impressing.. indeed there are 3 wells in the area.. the gold is only in one.. Thanks my friend..

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in the areas of the green circles. The southerly area attractions are about 15 feet deep.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• 201_1~1dowsed.jpg
    201_1~1dowsed.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 96

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where are you located? I have about 35 years experience with LRL equipment and a metal detector with a one inch coil can be lowered into the well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread