REAL TREASURE SITE

prodowser

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my friends,

I'm new to this website.. I have a real treasure site, with a help from a special friend he was able to do me a very special favor and detected a treasure site for me through satellite imaging techniques.. he says it is a big one from its ionic activity, and there are also very small ones around.. however the treasure site area is about 7 meters x 7 meters and he couldn't give me more information.. I tried to dig in several spots but in vain and sometimes it is very rocky.. this is a 2 photos of the treasure site where the suspected area is inside the blue line.. please assist me in pinpointing the treasure center, and please also indicate its depth and any other helpful information pic1 prodowser.jpg pic2 prodowser.jpg you may find.. eagerly waiting your reply.. thanks

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my friends,

I'm new to this website.. I have a real treasure site, with a help from a special friend he was able to do me a very special favor and detected a treasure site for me through satellite imaging techniques.. he says it is a big one from its ionic activity, and there are also very small ones around.. however the treasure site area is about 7 meters x 7 meters and he couldn't give me more information.. I tried to dig in several spots but in vain and sometimes it is very rocky.. this is a 2 photos of the treasure site where the suspected area is inside the blue line.. please assist me in pinpointing the treasure center, and please also indicate its depth and any other helpful information View attachment 1006154 View attachment 1006155 you may find.. eagerly waiting your reply.. thanks
Sorry i can't help you i pickup no Gold Are Silver.

OP
OP
P

prodowser

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Okidowser.. it is strange.. is it may be because we digged up in the target's zero that was picked up through our dowsing rods and because of that dig the ionic activity picked up by the rods has weakened a lot and accordingly you didn't pick up any gold signal.

OP
OP
P

prodowser

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get a few silver coins buried scattered at 3 feet deep..Not worth the dig....Art

View attachment 1006700

==========================================================
Thanks.. Question: this photo was taken after we made a lot of digging on presumed zero spot, does this action affect on the ability of your rods' detection ability??

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have dug many holes...I dig into a bucket...When the bucket shows no signal I dump it...When the bucket shows something and the hole does not I know I have it...Art

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
prodowser, i dont detect metal in the blue areas :dontknow:
but who know, uses a metal detector (Pulse induction) to be sure that there is nothing!

Good luck :thumbsup:

ronnie astudillo

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2014
davao city
Detector(s) used
created dowsing gadget( features is one maybe one of its kind in the globe or world . visit my web. www.astrontreasuresearchtech.webs.com for more info.
Primary Interest:
Other
hi there! I am ronnie from the Philippines. we usually use dowsing rod to locate buried treasures.As i read your message ,it came into my mind that if I were to be the one to locate , confirm and pin point if there is buried gold, silver or platinum treasures i can assure you that within less than an hour i could show you the exact spot/spots if there are really buried treasure there. it is a pity i am far away from your area . just wish you success and be able to find someone near your place who have a unique dowsing gadgets. thanks , be my friend . ok.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions