Dowsing request

Micky

Jun 27, 2014
NEPA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need your professional skills. The objects are gold coins/bullion, silver coin/bullion. Also need depth. Thanks for your help.
Picnic Grove - Field.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Micky

Jun 27, 2014
NEPA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know we touched base Okidowser, but I just wanted to say thanks publicly for taking the time and for the info. :hello2:

OP
OP
M

Micky

Jun 27, 2014
NEPA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else want to give it a go? I am trying to get there after the holiday. Some depth readings would be useful. :) Thanks!

OP
OP
M

Micky

Jun 27, 2014
NEPA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks widomanmx. Yikes centimeters.... off to the conversion calc. :D I'll take silver, but my research is on target for gold, placed after it went illegal in the states. No reason that silver wouldn't be in the mix, that is why I requested that also. :icon_thumleft:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mickey,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold and silver in the areas of the yellow circles..the red square was a prominent attraction. All about 2 feet deep or less.Thanks for posting your picture.Jon

Attachments

• Picnic%20Grove%20-%20Fielddowsed.jpg
    Picnic%20Grove%20-%20Fielddowsed.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
M

Micky

Jun 27, 2014
NEPA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you teleprospector! That'll keep me busy! :thumbsup: When I get out there I'll let you know how I make out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions