Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not a cowgirl it's a lady pirate! :tongue3:

Im no expert caster. It's actually not real hard to cast some things. I really can't tell if it's cast or natural. Sometimes I think cast, sometimes natural, sometimes posessed!

Everything that I have cast has had a thin rim around the edge that had to be cut or filed off. I dont see that on this.
There is a very good explanation, why edges don't look like they had to be filed. When fine gold is recovered by panning or other methods, if mixed with crushed gold ore from veins, here is a video which does this.....quartz from the ore will turn to glass. The quartz glass forms on top of the gold, then it is broken off leaving nice edges.

[video=youtube;r1DwuuUri_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r1DwuuUri_A[/video]

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You can learn a lot about a location if you burn some of the natural wood found there..then use the ashes to find a camp site..Art

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Widomanmx is the third dowser hit for gold at basically the same spot(see my post #17 earlier).This is very encouraging & compelling confirmation for the ladies!! GOOD HUNTING!! ;-)

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Widomanmx is the third dowser hit for gold at basically the same spot(see my post #17 earlier).This is very encouraging & compelling confirmation for the ladies!! GOOD HUNTING!! ;-)

morbiusandneo, to draw your hits:
1) Go to this website: Drawing tool
2) Select imagesize => up click on "custom", write the size (640x480, 1098x641, etc) then click "submit"
3) Upload image => down white-rectangle click on button "New : IMPORT IMAGE ..."
4) Select color => on the right
5) Select what to draw => on the left: rectangle, circle, text, etc
6) Draw over image
7) Save image => on the left click on button "save"
.. then upload your picture on TNet with button "insert image" :headbang:

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't stop thinking about the pilings and nails.

Back in the day, was cargo stored in boxes that were made with nails?
I have discovered some new info recently, about how pirates used an island as a docking site. Treasure was then moved to another location. If your small island is an old pirate docking site, could still be treasure that never got to the cache sites.

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Seems a few dowsers along with myself are correct about this one. The ladies are probably living in Fiji or maybe in a luxury Hong Kong highrise right now from what they found!!(I was hoping for at least some pics!) ~darylluke.

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The OP is not female !
That tells me everything he says is also NOT true!

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
On PAGE 2 reply #18 the OP stated they are ladies. What are doing on this thread, anyway? Your statement today makes no sense. ~darylluke.

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Ladies, please give us an update when you have some spare time. Thank you. ~darylluke.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies, please give us an update when you have some spare time. Thank you. ~darylluke.
There can be good reasons not to come forth with updates immediately. I've had other T-Net members tell me, that when getting to a site we map dowsed on the forum, a couple dug holes were found which weren't there last time.

It's smart to be careful, especially when things seem to be going well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread