OP
OP
L

Ligaliga

Greenie
Jul 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Red desert. We plan to check this out. :) people seem to be very negative about buried treasures of sizeable value in the Philippines. Only thing I can say is, I helped a "friend" verify bars found in the neighboring island of Basilan. It had a crossed hammer design and each one had a thin metal plate with inscription and numbers(can't remember though if the bars had them too) After sending the videos to some companies (i think they were called smelting companies.one in singapore- excuse the incomplete description as this was back in 1999.) they seemed very interested and emailed me to ask for a few more details and discuss how to transport it. The short story is, Nature had to call at the most inconvenient time. and I was too trusting(the guy was oractically family). It took must about 15 seconds for everything to disappear.never saw the guy again. Last i heard, the whole family went to the U.S. and i tell you, a U.S. visa is not that easy to get. And a whole family of 7 getting theirs at the same time is quite "unbelievable. Possible...but very very remote.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard the story of a Japanese person who was living in the Philippines. He made some of the stone carved markers and later returned then recovered at least one of the gold bar caches.

Oh, on the first map, I was checking for any possible sites which could be Japanese. You have probably researched this out, if there still is any treasure, should be in the marked area.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There seems to have been a Japanese site here also. I'd take a look around there, see if they left any carved stone markers.

The Philippines has a lot of natural gold in the ground, makes it hard to search for gold bars. The orange lines rectangle is a gold signal, around buildings you often have lost gold jewelry also, but if markers point to this spot could be gold bars.

Attachments

• imageB-Ligaliga.jpg
    imageB-Ligaliga.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 92
  • imageB2-Ligaliga.jpg
    imageB2-Ligaliga.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
That is tragic what happened to you in 1999. You help the fellow, and he just takes everything, not even a small 5% finders fee. What a jerk. BEST of Luck to you on your search currently!! Keep us posted with what details you feel safe posting. Remember to help as many truly needy people as you can with your newly found wealth. ~darylluke.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have done a few maps from over there…From what was reported to me I have learned that what is buried there is very tricky….Some kind of hard dirt mixed with lead on top of the treasures that gives you False readings…..Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I learned in a hurry, early in my dowsing experience, what might happen if you help people. My first time dowsing a map for someone else here, it wasn't posted, but had email contact. At the time we had 2 dowsing sub-boards plus the general dowsing board. A diver posted in the one dowser professional sub-board, a map from Subic Bay which is in the Philippines. He kept talking about how it would be nice for me and family to share the wealth, not have to work again.

I dowsed the Subic Bay map, the diver was surprised about a spot marked, it was a wreck he and other divers explored. The ship side at one place, had been peeled back like you would do with an orange.

The shipment of gold seemed to be missing, only explanation they could come up with is that the United States must have taken it. I think maybe some was found or else, perhaps all might have gone to the bottom of the bay before sinking. According to stories, the ship was hit during battle and went off to one side turning then sank. The gold on board was only supposed to be about 1 ton.

Soon as all the dowsing work got finished, this diver disappeared and never logged in again. But I think most treasure hunters have good intentions and will do everything they said or promised.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,Dowsing revealed a large gold attraction in the white circled area. Thx for posting your picture.Jon

Attachments

• ligaligadowsed.jpg
    ligaligadowsed.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 111
OP
OP
L

Ligaliga

Greenie
Jul 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anywhere in the world there are always people who are overtaken by greed once they already have their hearts desire. But there are, although only a few in my experience, who are driven by good not greed. :-)

OP
OP
L

Ligaliga

Greenie
Jul 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the time and effort. My husband and I do appreciate this kind assistance from you and Red_desert.
I will be in touch when we do get to go to the area and , hopefully, start checking where you guys have marked.

But if you could, here is another photo to dowse. Again, thank you.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you zoom in real close to houses, often signals from a lot of other stuff gets picked up.

A larger and smaller solid white circles, seems like either someone dug deep holes looking for tunnels or might be worth checking out. Orange small circle a gold signal less than 2 feet deep, probably lost jewelry. Large orange with black dot, a deep gold signal, but the Philippines has a lot of deep natural gold deposits in the ground, yet it still might be a possible gold cache.

Attachments

• IMG_20140731_004137- Ligaliga.JPG
    IMG_20140731_004137- Ligaliga.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 88

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold coins/bars in the area of the white rectangle.Thankd for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• ligaliga2dowsed.png
    ligaliga2dowsed.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 255
OP
OP
L

Ligaliga

Greenie
Jul 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another area:-). Dowse please!:-) thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-02-12-23-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-02-12-23-46.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 96

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On this map, there could possibly be a cave/tunnel entrance where the white dot is, inside the green rectangle line.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-02-12-23-27-Ligaliga.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-02-12-23-27-Ligaliga.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 84

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure on this area, check for markers, maybe it is off the map edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-02-12-23-46-Ligaliga.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-02-12-23-46-Ligaliga.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 84

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Ligaliga,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in the areas of the white circles, white rectangle is a wide,deep, gold attraction and the circles are pinpoint locations.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• ligaliga3dowsed.jpg
    ligaliga3dowsed.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions