learning how to read what u r dowsing

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
learning how to dowse I would like to know how one can look at a picture an draw a x or circle marks the spot. ...I am a skeptic but somewhat of a believer because I learned how to dowse on my own...but haven't quite figured out how to interpret when I'm on a signal for example how do I know if I'm looking at a mineral or water....I can walk around with my dousing rods and I have found Bullet cases coins and other metals mostly iron....sometimes I get a good Hit but there's nothing there

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a post back in 2007 called Want to Do map dowsing? I cant get that link to post at the moment.But it's what works for me. Maybe it will help you?I will try again later to post the link. There are other posts from dowsers here that may help you as well.Jon

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map dowsing is not the same thing as dowsing. Mental dowsing is not the same thing as physical dowsing. I've said it before map dowsing should be moved to the Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal page--it's not physical dowsing and it's inaccurate and unreliable.

Yes, I preach that you can't learn dowsing without some form of meditation. It doesn't have to be anything formal, even the Yoga breathing exercises can get you there. You must quiet your mind, block out the five senses. Otherwise the subtle energies will not be sensed.

Some people have such low mental activity, it's almost as if their brain is already quiet due to brain damage, etc.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daily practice twice a day for several weeks before you can expect any kind of good results. Early in the day or late at night can help when learning because the mind is more quiet during these times.

There are many mistakes to be made. One is using your eyes for the search. That uses the left side brain, what I call the "skeptic side".

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the Holy Bible it is written that the serpent or Satan is the great deceiver. This is the original sin. We use own brain to make comparative judgements. This is not how it was done before the Garden of Eden. We used direct perception but this has been lost.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You can use baited rods..You can hold the bait in your hand or attach it to your rod.
Film Canister.GIF

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ronnie astudillo

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2014
davao city
Detector(s) used
created dowsing gadget( features is one maybe one of its kind in the globe or world . visit my web. www.astrontreasuresearchtech.webs.com for more info.
Primary Interest:
Other
yes i agree that map dowsing in not accurate and not physical. She skill in dowsing is hands on the gadgets itself and feel the current flow in the rod if it detects something. Sorry if i have made such comment to the map dowsers but it is has agreat difference than physical dowsing . thanks

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Every Map dowser on here use methods that are either mental or physical....For me map dowsing is just a mental exercise but when I use rods it is strictly a physical reaction....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions