Dowse Giveaway

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Removed for lack of interest.
Hey how do you know there was no interest? I was working on it and I just was about to post your picture.everyone can't dowse the second you post something.If this is how you are going to be I'm not using my time to help you again.Jon

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Jon I posted in another thread to see if anyone is interested in finding the objects. No takers! It seems that no one is interested in hunting for treasure that is documented in official government records. There is a whole lot of interest in lost mines and other unverifiable treasures and no interest in a real documented treasure.

I found a few other posts on tnet about the same documented treasure. No one was interested. The threads died quickly. I don't understand it but thats the way it is.

I didn't think that any of you had dowsed yet so I edited the post to stop you from wasting your time. I am curious about what you found and where even though it's to far for me to search. Who knows maybe someone will decide to search for something real instead of chasing dreams?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Last weekend I was following up a lead I had gotten from an Indian friend about the Fremont Bronze Cannon which has been one of my searches for many years..I have put many maps of sites that I know I will never get to on ..So far I have heard from no one about any of them....This one has been posted before
USA 8.jpg

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't understand it? There are few government documents documenting approximate locations of treasures. It's verifiable treasure but there is little to no interest?? If I lived closer or had time to go I would jump on the opportunity!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon I posted in another thread to see if anyone is interested in finding the objects. No takers! It seems that no one is interested in hunting for treasure that is documented in official government records. There is a whole lot of interest in lost mines and other unverifiable treasures and no interest in a real documented treasure.I found a few other posts on tnet about the same documented treasure. No one was interested. The threads died quickly. I don't understand it but thats the way it is.I didn't think that any of you had dowsed yet so I edited the post to stop you from wasting your time. I am curious about what you found and where even though it's to far for me to search. Who knows maybe someone will decide to search for something real instead of chasing dreams?
Do you want me to post it? And all the dowsers dowse when they can, some can turn it around quickly, others like myself take a bit longer sometimes. I feel it's always best to have different opinions on what dowsing reveals if a person is going to spend any amount of time in the field.Jon

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Jon yes post it. Who knows maybe someone will go for it!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon yes post it. Who knows maybe someone will go for it!
Ok I will post in the morning...laptop isn't attaching pictures atm...:(
Thx,
Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello chlsbrns,Dosing revealed an attraction to gold in the green circled area and silver (coins)in the blue circled areas.Jon

Attachments

• ForumRunnerdowsed.png
    ForumRunnerdowsed.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 104
OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Jon!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Removed for lack of interest.
Sorry, I was on a long trip to visit relatives (with Dad, now in his 80s) at a family reunion on the east coast. While there, learned about a good kayaking island with pirate treasure.

I was looking at the TV in our RV, when they gave some history about Dames Quarter. My relatives told me the area once was used to keep fugitives who came there from Europe. Later the name got changed to Dames Quarter, then pirates buried all their loot around there, to keep authorities from finding it.

Deal Island is a wildlife management area, so metal detecting probably isn't allowed. Although since the pirates used it for docking their ships, then later move treasure to Dames Quarter.....should be at least a few goodies to find, perhaps a couple caches too. Interesting the pirates used one island for docking, another location for the buried caches.

Attachments

• DamesQuarter.jpg
    DamesQuarter.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Most true hunters of treasures know these forums are monitored. Yet, I don't know how I could have located anything from your post. I don't believe you gave the location, did you? Do you have any others with documentation in IN or IL? thnx. ~darylluke.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last weekend I was following up a lead I had gotten from an Indian friend about the Fremont Bronze Cannon which has been one of my searches for many years..I have put many maps of sites that I know I will never get to on ..So far I have heard from no one about any of them....This one has been posted before
View attachment 1037074

I'm getting something here I'd normally mark as archaeological.

Attachments

• USA 8-art.jpg
    USA 8-art.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 108

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Jon I posted in another thread to see if anyone is interested in finding the objects. No takers! It seems that no one is interested in hunting for treasure that is documented in official government records. There is a whole lot of interest in lost mines and other unverifiable treasures and no interest in a real documented treasure.

Yourself answer the question:
Why no takers? .. goverment site

I guess it's not easy to get government permission in that country

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread