First artificial telepathy

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scientists recorded the brainwaves of a person, re-coded this into computer code, and sent them to another person who was able to receive the message with only a 15% failure rate.

Probably 40 years ago telepathy tests were done on a group of maybe 12 people hooked up to EEG machines. One person sent a message and trhe brainwaves of the receiving people were recorded. One of two people were able to repeat the message and the other ten or so said they got nothing. The scientists studied the brainwave recordings and found that every person showed a response at the exact moment the message was sent.

Now we move on to how people confuse dowsing and telepathy. A "dowser" asks their spouse or whoever to hide a test target. What is really happening is the "dowser" is not dowsing here but simply picking up the telepathic message--they are reading the person. That's not dowsing. It's my opinion that anyone who misrepresents themselves as a dowser when all they are doing is telepathy is a fraud. That's why I say all this map dowsing etc. should be moved to the Paranormal/Mediums/Psychics page. It's not dowsing.

John Winter

Aug 23, 2014
England
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dowsing may be considered a pseudo-science by many, but I keep an open mind. Although it is not always publicly acknowledged, dowsing has being employed for many years as a tool to aid archaeological research.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Dowsing may be considered a pseudo-science by many, but I keep an open mind. Although it is not always publicly acknowledged, dowsing has being employed for many years as a tool to aid archaeological research.
That is correct John...signal is just making the skeptics position or excuses..Art

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Scientists recorded the brainwaves of a person, re-coded this into computer code, and sent them to another person who was able to receive the message with only a 15% failure rate.

Probably 40 years ago telepathy tests were done on a group of maybe 12 people hooked up to EEG machines. One person sent a message and trhe brainwaves of the receiving people were recorded. One of two people were able to repeat the message and the other ten or so said they got nothing. The scientists studied the brainwave recordings and found that every person showed a response at the exact moment the message was sent.

Now we move on to how people confuse dowsing and telepathy. A "dowser" asks their spouse or whoever to hide a test target. What is really happening is the "dowser" is not dowsing here but simply picking up the telepathic message--they are reading the person. That's not dowsing. It's my opinion that anyone who misrepresents themselves as a dowser when all they are doing is telepathy is a fraud. That's why I say all this map dowsing etc. should be moved to the Paranormal/Mediums/Psychics page. It's not dowsing.

:hello:Helllooo Signal. Up to your old tricks I see. If you don't mind how about explain something to me please?
How can a dowser in Arkansas or anywhere else map dowse and locate a silver plated knife beside Interstate 10
and be within 12 inches of it, not knowing who placed ( lost) it there 10 to 15 years ago? You can forget about telepathy on that one since the loser is unknown. The knife was at a place called Tillmans Corner Alabama.
I followed what the dowser said and found the knife in about 30 minutes. the weeds were high and bushes were thick.
I don't think amazing Randie boy could explain that one.
Merry Christmas Signal ( I am especially anti-politically correct. I try every way possible to be wrong, Politically that is )

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey ....I know that I don’t sent out telepathy ....If I did most of the women I have looked at would have slapped me...Art

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Hey ....I know that I don’t sent out telepathy ....If I did most of the women I have looked at would have slapped me...Art
Especially those that look like that one in the whitehouse. That might not get a slap, but maybe a sitting on you.
That is a bigggggg bottom.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009

Why not move all the skepticals over to the '' Witch Hunting '' thread. Looks like that would clear the air for the dowsers. Then the skeps could hunt for something from the past. Telepathic wise of course.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what is happening.

sites.bu.edu/ombs/2013/03/08/telepathic-rats-communicate-via-brain-to-brain-connections/

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10claw and okiedowser both involved in personal attacks. Even a thinly veiled one against my religion. Must be a bad hair day or moon phase. Kill the messenger. Don't forget the negative attitude blinds you to the truth. I put this out here so people would learn something, maybe even do some research. As it is, I don't think anyone here understands much of anything. That link I gave works but looks like you have to type it in.

Last edited:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes you are right on this signal line: "Don't forget the negative attitude blinds you to the truth"... Moreover, we don't have too see things with our own eyes in order to believe it..

stéphane

Sep 5, 2014
Rennes
Detector(s) used
Ace 150 / 250 + pintpoint
C scope 660, cs 440 xd
TĂ©soro Compadre / Cibola Pro
Gold bug Pro
Electroscope systèm B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is very dangerous to say that it does not walk(work), and to be affirmative so.
There are strengths and sciences which we do not master or do not still know.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, you think these guys would be happy and be embracing this experiment. This is a Rosetta Stone for the mind.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
10claw and okiedowser both involved in personal attacks. Even a thinly veiled one against my religion. Must be a bad hair day or moon phase. Kill the messenger. Don't forget the negative attitude blinds you to the truth. I put this out here so people would learn something, maybe even do some research. As it is, I don't think anyone here understands much of anything. That link I gave works but looks like you have to type it in.

Well, signal, why don't that negative and blind attitude stop your ranting on dowsers?
Your negatives really should be more gentlemanly and leave others alone if you don't like the same cast at you.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
10claw and okiedowser both involved in personal attacks. Even a thinly veiled one gion against my religion. Must be a bad hair day or moon phase. Kill the messenger.
I see no mention about religion or any attacks
Don't forget the negative attitude blinds you to the truth.
Yes you are very negative

I put this out here so people would learn something, maybe even do some research. As it is, I don't think anyone here understands much of anything. That link I gave works but looks like you have to type it in.
We are all Dowsers that don’t use the methods that have failed you….Art

stéphane

Sep 5, 2014
Rennes
Detector(s) used
Ace 150 / 250 + pintpoint
C scope 660, cs 440 xd
TĂ©soro Compadre / Cibola Pro
Gold bug Pro
Electroscope systèm B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are things inexplicable on earth(ground) among which the science and the human being is completely exceeded.
The important, it is the result and what it gets, it is the most important.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread