Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess we will have to wait for the dig results, best way to learn how you did, whether it be the equipment or the dowsing.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello france1,Dowsing reveald attractions to gold in the areas of the green circles. Large iron attraction as well in the farthest south circle. I'm agreeing w/ Red_deserts 2 northerly gold locations as I received a weak but repeatable attraction there for gold. I'm curious to see what your scanning machine reveals there as well as the southerly gold/iron location. Picture is blurry so locations are off a bit.Thx for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• IRBIDdowsed.jpg
    IRBIDdowsed.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
F

france1

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold treasure in iron box

Hi guys,

Just liked to share my findings with you.. Just before bringing the GPR machine to the circled area shown in red color in my contribution #18 above, I decided to get a professional dowser to dowse this circled area in search for the suspected gold treasure hidden in iron box which was previously detected by remote sensing nuclear imaging scanner. In the said circle the dowser found several fake targets but discovered only one genuine gold treasure target shown as yellow dot as approximately as possible in the Google map photo attached here. I took two photos for this gold treasure target location which is shown in photo as the plastic bottle centered among the 4 stones..
Next step is the GPR machine in the coming couple of days.
I will keep you posted..

Attachments

• pic1 - dower.jpg
    pic1 - dower.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 92
  • pic2-dowser.jpg
    pic2-dowser.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 98
  • france 2.jpg
    france 2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 90

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for keeping us posted, good luck! :thumbsup:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the update!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that the GPR guy couldn't be out to check things again yet. Glad you started to dig anyway. Hope the old foundation ruins do turn out to be Roman. I must say, those probably are the hottest rocks Okiedowser ever picked up map dowsing. The signal I mentioned, might as well mark it for you. I think the large red rectangle is about the right spot. Also this is the spot which had a depth reading of 3 ft or less deep.

Attachments

• pic1 - dower-france1.jpg
    pic1 - dower-france1.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
France, remember search all the area
.. sometimes object is aside from spot .. few meters away

teleprospector spot is aside to spot from profesional dowser .. nice!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must say, those probably are the hottest rocks Okiedowser ever picked up map dowsing.

No i have picked up some that are a lot stronger than them, time will tell,what there,not saying there not metal are other things are there ,(but box's of gold),when i do a weight check there, it does not even hold a 1/2 pound, ......wonder if any mental dowser's pick up any weight?? love to hear a gold weight done on this spot ....but i do wish best of luck on the dig spot.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think any of us yet have picked up on the strong signals which give indications of a possible metal box with gold. I'd want to wait before saying much until france1 comments on what he is digging out, it sounds to me from what he said, there was some kind of a pit uncovered also.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
BUT presently I'm focusing on the 2 OR 3 iron boxes full of gold which were buried 50 years ago.. View attachment 1052442 .. If confirmed, I hereby undertake and promise to disclose any information related to the digging process.. thank you greatly in advance.

I'm bad i thought he was focusing on the gold box's.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, it is iron boxes containing gold, from what I understood him to say.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
France, remember search all the area
.. sometimes object is aside from spot .. few meters away

teleprospector spot is aside to spot from profesional dowser .. nice!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

The attraction over in the building to the west was a solid repeatable attraction as well.
Jon

OP
OP
F

france1

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
box of gold

Hi guys,

Thanks all for the contribution.. The guy with the GPR machine didn't show up so we decided to dig.. we went down a little bit more than one meter in a 1.5m x 1.5m pit, and a big man-made clear-cut stone foundation started to show up.. the signal is very strong in the spot shown in photo.. I have to say I don't think we hit on the spot where the old guy buried the box full of gold because I doubt he could have by any chance reached this far in digging, but I think we hit on something else like a cave or tunnel down under but may be deep, however the signal is coming from deep..

Attachments

• Pit1.jpg
    Pit1.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 93

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
france1, you dig the spot from profesional dowser? (yellow dot)
Metal detector beep there? .. VLF or PI (pulse)

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,

Thanks all for the contribution.. The guy with the GPR machine didn't show up so we decided to dig.. we went down a little bit more than one meter in a 1.5m x 1.5m pit, and a big man-made clear-cut stone foundation started to show up.. the signal is very strong in the spot shown in photo.. I have to say I don't think we hit on the spot where the old guy buried the box full of gold because I doubt he could have by any chance reached this far in digging, but I think we hit on something else like a cave or tunnel down under but may be deep, however the signal is coming from deep..

france1 before i'll dig any farther down,i get a metal rod about 5 foot long and drive in the ground there,if rod hit a cave it will drop very fast(that would give you about 3 meter deep,)might save you some time,i pick up no tunnel are cave there,and i find no gold that hold's a weigh check of even 8 oz.... any where on this land.....did the man have another place that he every went to? can you give us a mile circle around this place? what every you do, best of luck.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
france1 i know people does not like doing tests,but i have found that gold,silver are whatever you are hunting has got 12 image's are you might call them rings,(very strong) if you check your rocks that you dig out the hole and your rod's pull to it,then put them to the side about 20 feet away,wait about 20 minutes then check them again,if the signal is gone, you do have a real target in the area,you are on a ring,of a real target.................if the rocks still has a strong pull, walk away nothing there........the 12 rings i have found are the depth rings 4 n,s,e,w if it gold,when you walk off the target spot,(with L-rod) when you get to 18 feet the rods will swing side ways,this is witness rings there be 4 of them,and if it's has been in the ground a long time, the power ring can be several hundred's yards out,be 4 of them......i have learn all this the hard way by digging holes, but each hole i would get what was causing the signal, and a sample of it,where i could test and get rid of that signal,where it would not happen again.....do testing and use the rods every day,and you find your rainbow,like i have. good luck

OP
OP
F

france1

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hidden box of gold

Hi Okiedowser,

I really appreciate you trying to help here.. yes I'm planning to go there again (200 miles away) and try the 1.5 meter metal rod to see if it penetrates or not. Anyway, this is a photo of the area, the (gold inside box) target should be ONLY inside the yellow circle.. this is for sure..

Thanks again

Attachments

• france1-1.jpg
    france1-1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 97

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread