OP
OP
F

france1

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing Okiedowser, I want to learn this from you please.. you say there is 4 witness rings for each cardinal direction N,S,W,E , so when one walks off the target the first one will be at 20 feet distance, and that the rods should open sideways (NOT CLOSE) at such ring.. My questions;
1- So the 2nd, 3rd & 4th witness rings for each direction will come at 40ft, 60ft & 80ft respectively as I walk off target??
2- What if I walk towards the target from very far away, will my rods also open sideways at the witness ring 20ft from target or will they close because we came the opposite way??3
3- Very close around the target I know there are rings from 4 directions, are they also called witness rings?? I know the rods will close there and not open.

thanks

thanks

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear from you france1. I marked the pic where I'd mentioned the unidentified signal with a white line box. The red lines above on the right are the secondary.

Adding the unmarked in case someone else wants to check from this version. I think it is the same as the one above except has more specific info.

Attachments

• dig-marked.jpg
    dig-marked.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 82
  • dig-france1.jpg
    dig-france1.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread