• france.jpg
    france.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 175

John Winter

Aug 23, 2014
England
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A fascinating first post. I have so many questions, but don't know where to start!
I'll say hello and ... what's an 'irl machine' and where can I get one?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, in some countries the authorities will require you to tear down the old house (if they find out your plans to look for treasure under the floor).

I'm not quite sure yet, what the signals are at this point. So far, didn't get indicators much of any valuable treasure from the signal area, other than archaeological perhaps. There is how ever a deep metallic hit, the top left side of the lower red circle, might be worth checking out.

Attachments

• france-france1.jpg
    france-france1.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crowbar or Ax start tearing it up

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to say you got your dot center,i get it the same place....but it just a image are hot rocks,(been there done that)......the signal is pulling not pushing's,i use to dig a lot of them..(A Easy Test)..tie a gold ring on a string,and TEST with another gold ring,hold it on a line mark where you can see the way the ring swing,it be pushing the other way,(off the line).......then check you house floor (it be pulling to your spot) then you will know before you go to a lot of trouble on the floor. '''''''''' are you can do it the hard way...as Jeff said Crowbar or Ax france.jpg Ps...you still could have your gold there,but not that spot....try taking a picture of the House and maybe some of the yard,as for me i'll be more than happy to recheck your spot for treasure cave.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A treasure hunting dowser from the Philippines sent me these pics to map dowse. The big hole in the floor is where the owner dug up a Japanese skeleton holding an old Sumerai sword. Some Japanese then asked the owner to sell them the property.

A lot depends on where your geographical location and history behind it. Tile floors, is this perhaps a Mideast or oriental old house? I see now that your username is france1, must be in France right?

Attachments

• Image0642-rjrgrapherccrop.jpg
    Image0642-rjrgrapherccrop.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Image0643-rjrgraphercrop.jpg
    Image0643-rjrgraphercrop.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tile floors since ancient times have been used to conceal hidden compartments for caching treasure, that could be another possibility. A GPR should be a help in this situation.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a big problem with dowsing floors inside old homes, it is possible to pick up on drain plumbing and water pipes. The area of red lines on the left, inside you can follow a straight line signal. That could indicate a cave wall (if one is there) but more likely to be plumbing under the floor.

Attachments

• france-france1B.jpg
    france-france1B.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A person who lives in France, once posted a couple maps, old Roman ruins and caves were know to exist in certain places. Here is one pic of ruins found from our marked GE maps. You can see straight line edges on them.

If you know someone that can use a GPR, would save a lot of time in speculation of what might be there. The old tiles probably are worth money too.

Attachments

• franceruins.jpg
    franceruins.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
OP
OP
F

france1

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
I would like to thank every one who had participated in this thread, particularly Okiedowser and Red Desert.. this is a real treasure site.. Since there is nothing in the room, I will post a photo of the yard outside the house. I am 100% sure that the owner's grandfather had buried in this yard (outlined in blue color) with his own hands 2 OR 3 iron boxes full of gold.. this was 50 years ago.. he died suddenly without getting the chance to tell their location. Surely you will find other OLD TREASURES because this is a highly important archaeological area, BUT presently I'm focusing on the 2 OR 3 iron boxes full of gold which were buried 50 years ago.. IRBID.jpg .. If confirmed, I hereby undertake and promise to disclose any information related to the digging process.. thank you greatly in advance.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"because this is a highly important archaeological area"
So my first deduction, that signals under the floor, possibly could be archaeology is a strong possibility.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would try to determine if he had another location (just in case not in the yard either), that could have been used for hiding treasure. You're right about there being other types of treasure items in the yard. I marked a lot of things, just to keep from missing anything important.

Red circles will be shallower and indicate coins or loose artifacts of value. Red lines rectangles will be the deepest, can be either loose scattered items or a possible hidden treasure. Orange circles indicated a gold aura around the red rectangles, might be a single gold coin or jewelry item but a hidden treasure possibility too.

Attachments

• IRBID-france1.jpg
    IRBID-france1.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 94

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I IRBID (Large).jpg find no box's of Gold Coins,in the yard.......................i did mark some places that will drive the LRL crazy... the yellow circles are places that the LRL will pick up on,just hot rocks....The treasure is gone.

OP
OP
F

france1

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yard containing treasure boxes

Thanks Red desert and Okiedowser for the efforts.. After I got your results I immediately contacted a friend whose best friend is a guy who works as a operating technician in a company engaged in providing professional prospecting testing services which includes nuclear imaging scanning techniques, this company provides its highly professional expensive services overseas... Anyway, as a favor my friend arranged for the technician to come to the suspected treasure land in an "unofficial testing task" with the above-mentioned machine.. He scanned the land I outlined in blue while wearing special anti-radiation clothing,and we stood very far from him, in conclusion he managed to locate the two boxes of gold within the area outlined in red.. One of the boxes the gold coins is scattered out of the box due to deterioration of tin or iron box layer because it was buried for tens in years in wet ground and it is continuously rains here in winter... On Friday or Saturday we will perform a GPR test to pinpoint the zero spot and afterwards we will start digging. The technician's report mentions the target is at 1.1 meter depth. I thought I should keep you posted, and I will do so no matter what the result is. Again I thank you for your efforts.

Attachments

• IRBID.jpg
    IRBID.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuclear imaging scanning techniques

i know of 2 other people that has use this same thing, they did not find nothing with it, but i wish you the best of luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread