Anybody can track this for gold, please?

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lago en Suiza, Nazi Gold.JPG :icon_scratch:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Au targets.

Attachments

• Lago en Suiza, Nazi Gold- Capt.Betances.JPG
    Lago en Suiza, Nazi Gold- Capt.Betances.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 276

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Captain Betances,Get your scuba gear ready...Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in the areas of the white circles and rectangle.Thanks for posting your picture.Jon

Attachments

• Lago%20en%20Suiza,%20Nazi%20Golddowsed.jpg
    Lago%20en%20Suiza,%20Nazi%20Golddowsed.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 112

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, could you check for explosive devices? Thought last time I'd found a spot, to the SW edge of my signals in the water. I think that was right about spot on your circle.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, could you check for explosive devices? Thought last time I'd found a spot, to the SW edge of my signals in the water. I think that was right about spot on your circle.

Do you mean your 3 circles in the water or your circles near the water edge that may be in or near the water?
I usually check on the safety factor with caves/tunnels but I didn't check for that this time but I will check.
I hope Capt. sees your post on this before a search is made. I feel if we are picking up on that stuff we should post it right away.
Jon

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was the 3 in the lake middle area. I'm checking again a little better. Actually the location is straight below the 3 circles. There isn't much difference in the signals of artillery, cannons, or bombs.....they all can go boom. It might be some kind of artillery, not likely cannons on inland water, because that could indicate an old sailing ship. Sailing boats were once used for fishing or merchant goods inland, but cannons were on fighting ships in open seas. In early America, small cannons may have been used by explorers, for river travel to keep Indians from attacking.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was the 3 in the lake middle area. I'm checking again a little better. Actually the location is straight below the 3 circles. There isn't much difference in the signals of artillery, cannons, or bombs.....they all can go boom. It might be some kind of artillery, not likely cannons on inland water, because that could indicate an old sailing ship. Sailing boats were once used for fishing or merchant goods inland, but cannons were on fighting ships in open seas. In early America, small cannons may have been used by explorers, for river travel to keep Indians from attacking.

I'm not getting a positive I.D. on a type of explosive, but am getting a weak response for gunpowder.
Jon

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When checking again, it seemed more like either artillery, firearms, perhaps even a boat carrying rifles went down. We won't know for sure what is there, until someone goes down to check it out.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Jon, I had tried searching for a story about Nazi gold in a lake and found none. Tried later a few more times.....nothing, but just now put the search through images. After checking several sites, finally got this info, it's a lake anyway, not sure if related to out lake map.

"
Deep in the Austrian Alps early one morning in 1945, Ida Weisenbacher answered a knock at her door. The 21-year-old Austrian farm girl found herself confronted with a Nazi officer.​
“Get up immediately,” he told her. “Hitch up the horse wagon. We need you.”​
Weisenbacher did as she was told and pulled the family wagon up next to a military vehicle. Soldiers then loaded heavy boxes onto the wagon. Each was marked with a series of letters and numbers that gave no hint as to the contents. When the wagon was loaded the officer told the girl to drive it to nearby Lake Toplitz. Once she was given the destination the need for the wagon became obvious: The road did not go all the way to the lake. Only the horse-drawn wagon could take the cargo over the final distance.​
It took three trips to transport the whole load to the lake. On the final run Weisenbacher saw that the soldiers were out on the lake and that the boxes were being dropped into the water. They quickly sunk out of sight. Weisenbacher wondered what the boxes contained that they had to be sunk to the bottom of that deep, dark, cold place. What secrets did they possess?"

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the lake in GE, at first glance it looks to be a different one, but might be the angle of view is from another perspective. Interesting the Nazi dumped the boxes into the water. In recent years, German divers have recovered a couple Nazi crates of gold from the water in Greece.

Here is a GE map for the story above. Although perspective can be different in GE, depending on how recent the aerials or amount zoomed in.

Attachments

• Lake Toplitz.jpg
    Lake Toplitz.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, That is the right lake, Toplitzsee. If you have time google maps shows nice picture slideshow kind of thing. Awesome research on that story of the farm girl. After doing a quick search on Nazi gold I believe all our dowsings are correct regarding gold and explosives, ect. and there is more to be found there in the pic we dowsed and there is gold in Toplitz lake(see links below) After looking a bit closer, I don't think Topliz lake is the pic Capt B posted. I do believe that whatever lake that is there is gold there as well.Check this out...I was so engulfed in these stories I almost forgot to breathe while reading this:http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...94GYDg&usg=AFQjCNFgClImZbkr6lwx00IVZu4HEE0Xbwhttp://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...94GYDg&usg=AFQjCNGabwOOouRrkKghmG6NjGdT_p0jbw

Last edited:

france1

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Teleprospector,

You are right.. By the way your Private Messages Box is full, please empty some in order to receive PM.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, I sent you a PM, but when checking my sent folder it wasn't there......perhaps I accidentally canceled the message. I'll try to regain my thoughts here in a moment.

My top right orange circle (top right lake end near shore) is actually on land. All the rest of them marked, seemed to be in water.

Some other hits on land I'd decided not to mark on the map. These could be bunkers, on the S end where you and Art made hits.

From what the guys in Greece told me, Allied forces would try to attack when the Nazi went to move out gold from the bunkers. The gold crates in Greece ended up in the water. Any gold left in the bunkers near shoreline, I'd expect to be heavily booby trapped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Captain Betances,Get your scuba gear ready...Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in the areas of the white circles and rectangle.Thanks for posting your picture.Jon

Thanks both guys -Red and You.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, Capt B. I should have marked all the places on land, got signals for potential. Now it took time to relocate them again. No doubt a few could be empty or booby trapped bunkers. The red rectangles take in areas I got with potential targets to search.

Attachments

• Lago en Suiza, Nazi Gold-B-Capt.Betances.JPG
    Lago en Suiza, Nazi Gold-B-Capt.Betances.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 69

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt B. something else which could be a great Nazi find....until now only 2 known of this type plane survived.

"The wreckage of the Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka (Sturzkampfflugzeug) ‘dive bomber’ was discovered not far from the southern coast of the island of Zirje, institute official Igor Miholjek told AFP on Wednesday."

German WWII dive bomber found off Croatia - WAR HISTORY ONLINE

Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt B. something else which could be a great Nazi find....until now only 2 known of this type plane survived.

"The wreckage of the Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka (Sturzkampfflugzeug) ‘dive bomber’ was discovered not far from the southern coast of the island of Zirje, institute official Igor Miholjek told AFP on Wednesday."

German WWII dive bomber found off Croatia - WAR HISTORY ONLINE

Red

Thank you for your collaboration. That lake is located in Europe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread