a couple photos, but very strange request

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
In second pic, 3/4 to right, 3/4 up i see a face, looking to left of pic,moss from nose up,mouth open, redish tuft of grass(?) to right of face. Just below it is another profile looking to right of pic. Lower left has upper part of a head.
Third pic has first face 3/4 way to gight,3/4 way up, greem moss on head and below face.
I don't douse, just eyeball. But then I have an active imagination. The eye looks for familiar things and sees shapes, like looking at clouds. Hope you find what you seek. Good luck.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some human bones in the 2nd pic. ???

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last photo kind of looks familiar, I'm assuming you speak Spanish?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I see.....so it must not be what I thought looked like, that would be a location starts with T. Oh yes, I noticed just now the US flag on your profile. Is there a stream in the pic above? Waterfalls?

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is the first pic I got signals this time.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indians would tie down a sapling with leather thong, to bend it in a certain shape. The tree would then grow up into a large tree sign. Indian tree signs were used much like we have on highways, road signs to tell us something is there......it could be almost anything, depending on tree shape.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for the T word, it was a location in Mexico I dowsed for someone. The pics used were taken from a helicopter and it was steep rugged terrain with cliffs. T is for Tayopa.

Not getting much of anything on the yes/no questions. I think we need to understand the tree you said.....

"Base of tree is bent around boulder at base and grows completely straight at that angle up to and past cliff spot if you are wondering. Tree trunk should grow straight back to sky but is not. Very tall tree, only really showing top half of it in first photo."

Our last house with property we moved from is 5 miles SE of here. In the wooded part of the property, a large tree at least 4 foot in diameter, bent over so the trunk grew about 10-12 feet above the ground with the branches going straight up. After doing some research, discovered that the bent shape was made by Indians. To find one of these can mean you are on a very old trail.

Indian trail marker trees are much like exit signs to us on the Interstate.

http://www.appalachianhistory.net/2013/12/indian-trail-trees.html

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
When it comes to bend trees some of them are natural...A small landslide or an earthquake can bend them...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. The site is much older than the tree though. Just seeing if it would talk. Perhaps it's best it doesn't. I'll leave it be.
Site much older than the tree.....we haven't seen a pic of the whole tree yet, the bottom would be the most important part. Here is a link with many photos to compare to your tree.

Indian Trail Trees

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I checked the photos in your first post, the 2nd pic had something going down about center right (near center) or right of center slightly. I think it could be the spot you are talking about. On the first pic with the tree, at first thought there were signals right of the tree going up, if there are carvings probably what it is on that photo.

Not good to try risky rock climbing by yourself. Good luck! Oh, on that first dowsing I picked up at least one skeleton, possibly more on the lower hill side in pic #2.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I'll check when have the time. This is the only photo of yours saved in my computer now. Since you didn't want the dowsing results posted in the thread (no photo sharing, PMs, etc.), I didn't mark any of the pics or keep any of them. It was hard to ask the yes/no question for photos didn't have anymore.

Now from memory I'll tell you how the signals went on the dowsing check of the first 3 pics you posted. I can't be too certain of the exact spot of hits but I'll do my best.

1. Got a pulling hit along right area of tree.
2. Started somewhere around center or lower right of center.
3. This is possibly the one got a hit on for a sealed entrance. Kept on checking to see if a tomb, tunnel with treasure, or sealed natural cave. If # 3 was closer to the cliff than #2, then I'd say it must be the one for the hit.

Because nothing was marked, didn't come back to hits checking if silver/gold treasure. Sites like yours will keep giving signals, even if they were looted.

PS-if you want PM me your email to see the marked photo.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would be nice to have pic #2 also. I'm not certain about the sealed entrance, if it was on #2 or #3 the hit came except probably left of center in the photo. On pic #2 the main signal was higher than the skeleton(s) down the hill side.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In second pic, 3/4 to right, 3/4 up i see a face, looking to left of pic,moss from nose up,mouth open, redish tuft of grass(?) to right of face. Just below it is another profile looking to right of pic. Lower left has upper part of a head.
Third pic has first face 3/4 way to gight,3/4 way up, greem moss on head and below face.
I don't douse, just eyeball. But then I have an active imagination. The eye looks for familiar things and sees shapes, like looking at clouds. Hope you find what you seek. Good luck.
Uglymailman, you are 100% right 3 times at least. I was shocked to see the photos. That is a carved face on the cliff, the nose part really stands out, is in my opinion, as detailed as a carving on a Mayan temple. I'm almost 99.999% sure I know exactly where this site is located and if not it is a perfect look-a-like.

Is this what you saw below the dried grass? I croped it down to eliminate the rest of the photo. I darkened it a little and enlarged to see it better. Adding a color negative also.

Attachments

• P1020392crop2.jpg
    P1020392crop2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 82
  • P1020392cropneg.jpg
    P1020392cropneg.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. The site is much older than the tree though. Just seeing if it would talk. Perhaps it's best it doesn't. I'll leave it be.
Problem now the tree is talking too much and doesn't know when to quit. :BangHead:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will, was just getting ready to start....out of time for tonight though, will check for the hits found earlier. I just added a color negative, see if it helps. There is a cross over the rounded spot.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll try to redo that cross cropping. There is a shadow over the top, shadow on the sides from going in some. Either this rounded spot is left raised so that the sun shines on it, if not a stone covering an opening, or the rusty brown color is iron.

I noticed some more things carved off to the lower right of cross, so maybe this is only a carving. Last pic was cropped too much and I'd messed up the resolution on it, because tried to hurry.

Looks like that isn't a patch of dried grass, more like fallen tree branches. If this is on the right side of tree, probably the signals picked up pic #1 (top of thread) with first dowsing.

Attachments

• P1020392cropB.jpg
    P1020392cropB.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not flipped, I cropped away the other stuff off to the right and lower right. I only mentioned it so you know where the cropped section was made. If yo don't know I'll put a red box around it when sending the photos. Main thing right now is not to post it in the thread here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread