Dowsing Amplifier I am working on

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
I will be building a system that detects variations in Gravity Waves that is electronic. Done a lot of research over the years like you so will see. I wish you the best.

Randy

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Randy,

I have different versions but really there is no such thing as a passive device unless it doesn't work. LOL What I am doing is not necessarily something new, just that I made some improvements on what I have seen that cost well over 1k$. What I found is something someone told me about several years ago and just from experimenting and making changes I realized one worked better than others and the light came on. That never would have happened just by thinking about it.

Glad to see you are still at it. I find I keep my interest up better if I post on the forums. Not that I like the forums. You probably won't get much help around this place but kinda like metal detecting through excrement you never know what might come up next.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I am no help on the gravity thing.

What little I know is that the target has enough gravity to pull in light/cosmic energy--the centripetal force. Also the centrifugal force is like the balancing factor--the energy has to go somewhere. This is the radiation, field pressure.

Last edited:

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
I agree. I'm following the work of the late German Physicist Dr. Paul E. Dobler. His detector was built by one of the guy's on this forum with results. He basically made a gravity detector. It is a known fact that mountains affect the readings of a gravitometer when doing a Geophysical Exploration. Dobler just demonstrated this on super small scale.

Randy

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread