Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had checked these pics for gold, but going back over them found a deeper silver signal, the blue rectangle. The white circle is some kind of void or entrance, probably off in the distance, could be far as 1-2 miles. Green line rectangle is for archaeological.

Attachments

• B-dscf1302.jpg
    B-dscf1302.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Dscf1305.jpg
    Dscf1305.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 81

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how it seems on the void, it can happen on mountain photos, especially when high up on a ridge or peak. Void signals alone may or may not be important, really depends more on what else you pick up with it.

Doesn't hurt to check the spot, if you did find an entrance or void there, then the signals in the distance might be something else, perhaps markers pointing to the void. In that case, my interpretation of the signals wouldn't be entirely correct, need to check things out. At first the marked spot was my dowsed actual location, but checking more the signals go beyond there 1-2 miles. I'd at least check for markers in the distant area . Signals close to the horizon line can be either possibility.

"so you go further out in the field of view to be directly over it, depending how deep it is."

The white circle probably should be the place to dig, since it looks nearly to be on the horizon.....unless of course, the target would be off in the distance. If I check for entrance or opening (which is how I'd normally do it) after picking up a tunnel or other void hit, you can expect the spot to be where to check. Sometimes void signals turn out to be be nothing more than a deep tunnel like hole dug by people searching for or recovered a treasure.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread