almost there

markk

Greenie
Aug 28, 2011
What it going to take to find the help of a good dowser.....I am without a metal detector of any strength and need a dowsed photo in a tunnel. Would someone step up to assist me in this quest of mine? I am 3 weeks away from my trip there and want to secure help before i go..Thank you for your blessing and good luck to all of us!

All Life comes to Us with Ease and Joy and Glory!! say often for happiness

S

stefen

What happens if a person comes forward with all of the credentials and gives you actual locations...then they don't pan out?

Is that person a good dowser?

A good dowser is one that consistently produces results that are recorded and proven.

Be sure to post the results.

Best of luck.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"and need a dowsed photo in a tunnel"
Then you must already have a tunnel?

Would this be a mine shaft, looking for gold/silver veins or a possible treasure tunnel? If you have photos taken from inside, post them for checking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

markk

Greenie
Aug 28, 2011
It isn't a mine shaft.... I am searching for a real buried treasure....I just missed on the dig so I needed to tunnel in some.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I understand now, dug yourself into a hole looking for treasure.

OP
OP
M

markk

Greenie
Aug 28, 2011
It isn't a mine shaft.... I am searching for a real buried treasure....I just missed on the dig so I needed to tunnel in some.

Yes Red

I have dug myself into a hole! Lots of effort went into this one and time....Then I thought...There are good people like me who can help... So I have come here.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't sound like you've found anything yet, maybe nothing is there or do you think it possibly could be something else?

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

markk

Greenie
Aug 28, 2011
Hi Red

I definitely have something i rented okm detector with the 50meter scope. I haven't taken picture of inside yet.... i will and post them to you and this site! I am heading down in a week!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Red

I definitely have something i rented okm detector with the 50meter scope. I haven't taken picture of inside yet.... i will and post them to you and this site! I am heading down in a week!
Ok, I will be waiting to hear what happens.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

OP
OP
M

markk

Greenie
Aug 28, 2011
Hello everyone... I need to do a bit of digging. My hole was a bit covered to protect it....now one night in...tomorrow I will be closer to a good photo...stand by..

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happens if a person comes forward with all of the credentials and gives you actual locations...then they don't pan out?

Is that person a good dowser?

A good dowser is one that consistently produces results that are recorded and proven.

Be sure to post the results.

Best of luck.
Stefen, he did his own map dowsing, wasn't anyone on this forum. But things are working out ok now, investor backed from what I'd heard last. To get a backer, that is someone with money to invest, in itself is quite an accomplishment.

Well, probably should have gone back to check my emails first, before saying it.....but he was trying to get one, thought that is what happened. Not to dig tunnels, I don't think any wise investor is going to waste their money for digging explorations on land. Since this involves diving in another country, it must mean being a diver with a backer. Since some of the dive sites are a ways away from dive shops, could be a challege.

Apparently investors want action, they expect things to happen or you might say, "no activity, no investors".

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the next time he did find something or at least something of interest. I thought his first attempt, the tunnel he dug himself into was in Canada, since being Canadian, that is what you'd expect. Turns out the country of the dig site happened to be in Korea. There was a Japanese treasure associated with this site. I have a couple photos of the next dig. Again all his own map dowsing. Nothing visible on the surface, but underneath were stacked flat rocks without any dirt between them. A different type of soil had been packed around the stones, that contained small bits of rusted iron going down as digging along side. Off the other side a huge carved stone went down, notice the treasure symbols.

By this time it's wearing him out from all the excavation done at night. Trying to get another 2 guys to help, finally thought of getting an archaeologist out there, except the fee was way too much. Next idea he came up with is to look for an investor or backer. (edit: don't really know for sure if any investor is or will be involved).

I'm thinking the marker site probably would only be that, a hidden carved rock to point the way (if the treasure is still there, a few of the Japanese who helped make their markers, went back later to recover stuff).

Attachments

• 20150107_011012.jpg
    20150107_011012.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 20150107_011039.jpg
    20150107_011039.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Red Desert,

You have a great sense of humor!
We should go prospecting--it is always great to have along
prospecting partners with a positive out look and a great sense of humor.

That way, when one is using the pick and shovel and digging bar--and the
hole is finally down over your head as your struggling for every inch in rock hard
ground--your partner who is hauling out the buckets of dirt as you fill them with
dirt and rocks --can look at you as the sweat pours down your face, under arms
and back can say--" Look at the bright side, if we do not find any placer gold at
the bottom of the hole at you will reach China soon!"

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Desert,

You have a great sense of humor!
We should go prospecting--it is always great to have along
prospecting partners with a positive out look and a great sense of humor.

That way, when one is using the pick and shovel and digging bar--and the
hole is finally down over your head as your struggling for every inch in rock hard
ground--your partner who is hauling out the buckets of dirt as you fill them with
dirt and rocks --can look at you as the sweat pours down your face, under arms
and back can say--" Look at the bright side, if we do not find any placer gold at
the bottom of the hole at you will reach China soon!"
I think I'd rather dig for placer gold, only if the dig spots were dowsed by me.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Red Desert,

"Ok, I understand now, dug yourself into a hole looking for treasure."--Red Desert
I like your sense of humor--any time you want to go placer gold mining in the Western US and you want some company
I would love to come along. And yes you can pick the location.

Barton

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Red Desert,

"Ok, I understand now, dug yourself into a hole looking for treasure."--Red Desert
I like your sense of humor--any time you want to go placer gold mining in the Western US and you want some company
I would love to come along. And yes you can pick the location.

Barton
I'm in email contact with Mark, he is in the process of moving to the Philippines to try his luck there....probably will be there in 1 month. So, he's still "almost there" if you want to see it that way.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have tried Dowsing off the photos a few times. It works some times..Art
20150107_011012.jpg 20150107_011039.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art on this one it was the 2nd site and the targets mostly were stacked stones (without dirt between them) and already removed except the huge carved boulder. His 1st site with the tunnel he dug, turned out to only be single loose surface coins and relics his map dowsing had located. These 2 sites are in Korea and the Japanese supposedly made caches in this place. I also at the 1st site checking, believed a signal deep in the ground could be oil. So, he gave me a GE map, I'd dowsed it for petroleum. Mark gave the oil map to a local university to look at, they confirmed the geological formation needed for oil is found in all the dowsed spots. Too bad a map dowser can't get oil royalties for their work.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's in this wooded area, but I don't know for sure where, the map was dowsed only for oil. Later found out there is an active oil well less than 1 mile from the tunnel he dug himself into. The GE map image format used for oil, was more like the dimensions of the cropped section.

Decided to include the map the locations were given to the university.

Attachments

• SK_1.jpg
    SK_1.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 56
  • SK_1crop.jpg
    SK_1crop.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 57
  • hfgjeiac)-B.png
    hfgjeiac)-B.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions