Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try the red line rectangle areas, circles for shallower targets. Green is more for archaeological.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-40-25-CavScoutHester2.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-40-25-CavScoutHester2.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CavScoutHester

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks man I really appreciate it. I might get around to checking those spots. Is there anyway you could specify what might be there if possible?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 2 smaller red rectangles probably the best spots if using a deep detector. Green can even sometimes be non-metallic targets such as Native American. To identify gold/silver targets specifically, that will take another search for each, they would be marked orange for gold, blue for silver. Red is more for metallic objects of value in general, coins, relics, artifacts, sometimes a possible buried treasure. I try to mark them as shallower (circles) and deeper (rectangles).

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CavScoutHester

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you're not picking up any gold or silver here? May I ask do you have and documented find using map dowsing. I'm just wondering I know out of anyone you were the one I wanted to answer to this thread

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CavScoutHester

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm expecting gold or silver to be in this area. Thank you for your quick response

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes I check if gold or silver on red, but usually don't mark it as gold. In a gold only search all gold signals are marked as gold.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you're not picking up any gold or silver here? May I ask do you have and documented find using map dowsing. I'm just wondering I know out of anyone you were the one I wanted to answer to this thread
Well, a lot more of it by email, from treasure hunters who don't usually post maps in the dowsing board. Here is one recent, several weeks ago (cold weather just setting in), done only by email. This is a park in the UK.

"It was very easy to pinpoint the smaller circles and I got a good signal right where you marked one of the circles and first dig and a beautiful 1942 Silver shilling was found! I am so happy with this find! It is the first of that coin I have found before..."

A dowsing board thread a couple of us worked on. Girl found a small gold bar kayaking to a small island, tested 18k or better.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/d...and-dowse-please-post4116985.html#post4116985

Lost Dutchman Mine, confirmed by a Phoenix scientist.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/353696-heart-rock.html#post3665947

I'm adding another thread link with some finds made by the archaeologist, who is a member of the museum board, for a French historical land tract in Ohio. Yes, it is rare but an archaeologist once did join TreasureNet (without making a single post).

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/344833-historic-land-update.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CavScoutHester

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thank you for taking your time and showing me these things it's very interesting. I hope to check some of the areas you pointed out to me and find what I'm looking for

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread