Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The face is really interesting......sealed lips mean there is a sealed entrance. Problem is that, usually I think, they are found at ancient tombs. The face watches over the treasure. Too bad you can't get something worked out with Antiquities, some kind of a finder fee. If you could, let me know.....I probably would be able to earn a living helping the archaeologists.

Attachments

• Manual_pic_6A.jpg
    Manual_pic_6A.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Manual_pic_6B.jpg
    Manual_pic_6B.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Manual_pic_6C.jpg
    Manual_pic_6C.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Manual_pic_6D.jpg
    Manual_pic_6D.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

manel

Dec 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Red_desert,
This face is found in the area but I think that is modern.And the question of archeology,i am a seeker of treasure and not archaeologist....and my problem is that i'm still not it found.:BangHead:
These pictures were taken today and from the same place:

View attachment 1099542 View attachment 1099543 View attachment 1099544 View attachment 1099545 View attachment 1099546 View attachment 1099547

View attachment 1099548

I wish you a Happy New Year with good health and a lot of luck in hobby!:thumbsup:

Once again thanks for your help!!!

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the question of archeology,i am a seeker of treasure and not archaeologist....and my problem is that i'm still not it found.
BangHead.gif

There is no Gold are Silver caches on these picture's.....

OP
OP
M

manel

Dec 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the question of archeology,i am a seeker of treasure and not archaeologist....and my problem is that i'm still not it found.
BangHead.gif

There is no Gold are Silver caches on these picture's.....

Thanks okiedowsser,
I do not think that this face may have gold,i sent the picture because it is the place.
The first and second image is captured gold signal for dowsing rods?!I do not know how reliable searcher....:dontknow:

I wish you a new year full of luck!!!
Happy new year!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

manel

Dec 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that this has nothing to do with the topic and photos:dontknow:
Photos are not from Romania...

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that this has nothing to do with the topic and photos:dontknow:
Photos are not from Romania...
Oh, I was thinking that you said it is in Romania.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though the face carving at this site is Byzantine, it still is old enough to have paranormal type protection stuff in place. They had dowsing back then and the protection was mostly to keep people from seeing or to block any method of dowsing used.

Take a look at the eye on the left side of photo, it is normal looking at you or straight forward. The eye on the right side of face is very different, it appears to be looking off to the side. The face is looking right or pointing at a spot off the right side of this pic. I see below the eye 3 vaults marked or circular tunnel room carvings, then above the 3rd is a 4th carving at the edge of the eye. This probably is the entrance and shows the groove carved off to the right, down then left to the 3 rooms.

I don't recommend venturing into archaeological sites (except to study them) without proper authorization, especially if it is a tomb.

Attachments

• Manual_pic_6arrow.jpg
    Manual_pic_6arrow.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, the entrance might be shown on the carving to the right where the 2 rounded grooves meet. I've seen from Japanese treasure sites in the Philippines, carved symbols on rocks which were very similar, a circular hole for probably a storage room. Cropped the markings down a little better. There are people who can use these treasure signs to figure out the depth to the bottom and width of the room. Maybe each one has an entrance I don't know myself, how to decipher the marker. It appears it could be 3 storage rooms, possibly a 4th shown above at the edge of eye.

Of course, you're right about the face not having any gold, any treasure is going to be some distance away from the head, past the right edge of this photo.

Attachments

• Manual_pic_6arrow2.jpg
    Manual_pic_6arrow2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

manel

Dec 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Red_desert,
I put this picture because I find interesting this face and in a place indicated by you.I did not think that there is such importance and said so many things...
:icon_thumleft:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Red_desert,
I put this picture because I find interesting this face and in a place indicated by you.I did not think that there is such importance and said so many things...
:icon_thumleft:
Other parts of the head show carved markings also, they must have used it like a map, to show where things in the area are located.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're quite welcome manel! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread