Dowsing help on one of my mine claims please

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody read about the govt using map dowsing to find anything or anyone? I sure haven't and they have the resources. I also read about a law enforcement officer who said chasing leads from these psychic types have wasted huge amount of resources and he said he has never heard of even one case being solved. Yes, it's easy to get hypnotized into disillusioned thinking.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody read about the govt using map dowsing to find anything or anyone? I sure haven't and they have the resources. I also read about a law enforcement officer who said chasing leads from these psychic types have wasted huge amount of resources and he said he has never heard of even one case being solved. Yes, it's easy to get hypnotized into disillusioned thinking.

Anybody read about the govt using map dowsing to find anything or anyone?........ no but it would not work,( unless it was a up to date Map,are there would be no signal on the film) That is, if you are a physical dowser,has nothing to do your mine,you use Tools to find a signal line,and located what you are hunting....Yes psychic types has upset a lot of people.

Geophysical Electrophonics
Colin Keay

This is no the "make believe" psychic, astral stuff. I hope one can see the difference. Many refer to the pre-physical but it's physical.

yes physical is the only way to go.....putting faith in you tools ...not useing your mine to find things.

Anybody read about the govt using map dowsing to find anything or anyone? I sure haven't and they have the resources.

yes they have resources.....but to find out if anything going to work...is to run test's..dig holes...find out what work's and don't work. the govt. not going to do this..there heart not into it ,and they have become lazy.

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can contribute so far is yes I have found gold in one of the locations you have given me. Fine gold but gold non the less. 1 out of 2 not bad with the third one to be checked......... so thank you........ and of course I still need to explore the close up pictures you have marked.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can contribute so far is yes I have found gold in one of the locations you have given me. Fine gold but gold non the less. 1 out of 2 not bad with the third one to be checked......... so thank you........ and of course I still need to explore the close up pictures you have marked.

that why i like to work off gps , i can get close....when you mark a spot on a picture that was taken 3,000 in the air ,you can a bunch of feet off, just like a gold pocket, if you are off 5 feet ,you never find it,.... and then dowsing get a bad name.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This spot i can tell tell the x spot?
other spot.jpg map2.PNG this one i cannot tell, i just have a area of a 100 plus yards, to try to find it. ps... i send gps on this spot pm.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Geophysical Electrophonics
Colin Keay

This is no the "make believe" psychic, astral stuff. I hope one can see the difference. Many refer to the pre-physical but it's physical.

yes physical is the only way to go.....putting faith in you tools ...not useing your mine to find things.

Anybody read about the govt using map dowsing to find anything or anyone? I sure haven't and they have the resources.

yes they have resources.....but to find out if anything going to work...is to run test's..dig holes...find out what work's and don't work. the govt. not going to do this..there heart not into it ,and they have become lazy.
You are correct Jr...We have spent years finding out what works for us....Art

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are correct Jr...We have spent years finding out what works for us....Art

:BangHead:Hey Art this is how i fell some time :icon_scratch: then i wonder well it simple for me, then how can explain this better:dontknow: then i wonder why i even try:BangHead::BangHead:

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. I went out today but unfortunately was picking up ore so did not have time to explore, will be back there next week..........taking weekend off

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry pczim, Jan 5th I had jury duty, happens to be when you posted your maps. Glad to be out of the courtroom, it was cold going in and colder outside leaving. For me this was the first time, but they put me as #7 in the line up for the selection process, which means I went right into the jurors box when we entered the courtroom.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry pczim, Jan 5th I had jury duty, happens to be when you posted your maps. Glad to be out of the courtroom, it was cold going in and colder outside leaving. For me this was the first time, but they put me as #7 in the line up for the selection process, which means I went right into the jurors box when we entered the courtroom.

No problem, I can only imagine how mundane jury duty must be. Please let me know if you see any points of interest on my maps, will be happy to pm you gps

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, because of jury duty I needed to stop and put aside dowsing for a while. Just slowly getting back into dowsing a few maps again. Tonight there was a very pleasant surprise in my email. a few finds from a park map dowsed for a UK treasure hunter. Even though only a few coins, 2 silver type he never found before now. You hear people say that we never get any feedback and nothing is ever found.

Attachments

• Three Pence.jpg
    Three Pence.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • Silver coins.jpg
    Silver coins.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • One Pence.jpg
    One Pence.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been taking it easy which doesn't help.....need to get back at some serious dowsing. Here is something to start off with.

Attachments

• map1.PNG
    map1.PNG
    523.5 KB · Views: 90
  • map2.PNG
    map2.PNG
    562.9 KB · Views: 81
  • map3.PNG
    map3.PNG
    422.2 KB · Views: 87
  • overall.PNG
    overall.PNG
    484.8 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome thank you so very much will be sure to check these out over the coming week.... Gold I'm assuming? Thanks again

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems you have not lost your touch...... The highlighted area in red marks a vein of quartz which contains gold. The initial results on it are on the low side but we only went down to around 3 metres. Well done!! Will check out the other spots you have marked, let my know if you need my GPS.

These google maps are about three years old, my mine is only two years old so my mill, buildings and excavations etc are not visible. Google has not updated their maps in our area for a while!!

Attachments

• rddowse2vein.png
    rddowse2vein.png
    447.6 KB · Views: 88

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought at first this to be the area, where I was getting some quartz running between the upper and lower yellow circles. The quartz between the circles must have been some lower grade veins or maybe just an abundance of quartz. But now thinking about it more, that may have been on a map NE of another marked location.

I've done some map dowsing for gold prospectors wanting to file a mining claim. Had one guy from Vancouver Island, BC. Over a period of about 3 years, dowsed GE maps zoomed in different amounts at different times, no way to really keep track of what got marked. Every time I'd asked him if the results were consistent with what I'd done in the past.....answer always was yes. Last summer he mailed me 3 of these very large topo maps of the area. When taking out the maps, out popped a crisp new $100 Canadian bill and a $20 just as crip bill on top (a welcome sight). Took my time for 1 1/2 months, but after the fire hazard season was over, he finally got to go to his new mining claim. I have a GE map somewhere with pins on the claim corners.

If you want, can send me the GPS coords (but no hurry) I'll work them in as I get the time. I've been out there in the desert myself already, trying to prospect and live out of my car. Problem is I live too far away and don't have equipment like a drywasher to work the dry desert gravels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought at first this to be the area, where I was getting some quartz running between the upper and lower yellow circles. The quartz between the circles must have been some lower grade veins or maybe just an abundance of quartz. But now thinking about it more, that may have been on a map NE of another marked location.

I've done some map dowsing for gold prospectors wanting to file a mining claim. Had one guy from Vancouver Island, BC. Over a period of about 3 years, dowsed GE maps zoomed in different amounts at different times, no way to really keep track of what got marked. Every time I'd asked him if the results were consistent with what I'd done in the past.....answer always was yes. Last summer he mailed me 3 of these very large topo maps of the area. When taking out the maps, out popped a crisp new $100 Canadian bill and a $20 just as crip bill on top (a welcome sight). Took my time for 1 1/2 months, but after the fire hazard season was over, he finally got to go to his new mining claim. I have a GE map somewhere with pins on the claim corners.

If you want, can send me the GPS coords (but no hurry) I'll work them in as I get the time. I've been out there in the desert myself already, trying to prospect and live out of my car. Problem is I live too far away and don't have equipment like a drywasher to work the dry desert gravels.

Thank you so much! We have so much ore in at the moment and have had a couple of breakdowns so I have not had a chance to explore any spots yet much to my dismay. I will of course keep you guys posted. Hoping next week I can go and dig the spots you have recommended. Will send you my GPS

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks pczim, have a happy gold ore crushing time!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

I have not had that much time recently..... breakdowns, plenty of ore coming in from existing sites, I did however manage to get across the river to one of the original spots dowsed.... attached. Dug around 2 tons, got 2 and a half grams but with lots of impurities which I burned out with nitric. Commercially unviable............ Thanks for the spot though, worth a try!

Will update on the other target spots when I get a chance.

Attachments

• dowse3.PNG
    dowse3.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 95

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread