Dowsing help on one of my mine claims please

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Been so busy recently and no internet at my mine. Just to let you know I have not forgotten and as soon as I can explore the other sites you gave me I shall do so....

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Been so busy recently and no internet at my mine. Just to let you know I have not forgotten and as soon as I can explore the other sites you gave me I shall do so....
Thanks pczim!

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just asking , what , country , state ect.

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just asking , what state ? Country , sect. Load claim or placer ,

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, thank you all for your help. Sorry I have been so late in getting back to you, I would like to report that your dowsing was appreciated and indeed on one of the suggested areas we found low grade ore that was fire assayed at 0.9g per ton which was unfortunately not viable for us to pursue please see the picture below. The other areas mostly did not contain gold or there were traces of gold not worth pursuing around the 0.1 g per ton or less.

It was definately an interesting experiment and proof that map dowsing cannot be disregarded, the likelihood of finding a gold vein by randomly digging 12 holes is low. I have started using dowsing rods myself to various degrees of success and this to me (now that I can differentiate between water and a rock belt) is the way to move forward.

I have a new claim being pegged soon so when it is done, I would love to conduct this experiment again.

Thank you kind people for your help!

rddowse2vein22.png

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks pzim, feedback is much appreciated! Dowsing often picks up on even small traces of gold. I've said it already, plenty of times in the forum here, the dowsing results in the gold fields can't be any better than the type of native gold found on the site. My opinion is the better spots will be located, even if the ground contains gold dust concentrated in places.

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure you are right, Okie has just emailed me another possible sight which shall be dug in the next few days or week and I will be sure to gt back to you. Thanks for your time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread