Gold dowsing needed please

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys, I have one im headed to on Saturday that ive spent quite a bit of time at prospecting for gold. I know there is gold here, there is flood gold everywhere but is there a way to dowse for the best area to prospect, say largest gold quantity within a foot from the surface? Im not sure how technical you can get with it, if you think you can help please take a look and give it a shot, ive spent too much time at this spot to not at least ask you guys for a reading for some insight. Thank you in advance! Nancys dowsing.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
attachment.jpg Stand by the water and visualize the water coming down at flow stage. Any object that would create a low pressure area behind it will be where the gold is. ...Art

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try these places.

Attachments

• Nancys dowsing.jpg
    Nancys dowsing.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are awesome thank you much for your time, I've spent the majority of my time on the upper gravel bar near the bridge, always find gold in the gravel but it's mostly flood gold very small and flat and scattered everywhere. I haven't spent much time at the lower bend im thinking this may be where try tomorrow. I'm thinking of bringing the rods and searching the areas you showed further before I start running material through the sluice. I really want to find a substanceal pocket of either a lot of fines or some chunky stuff, but I'll have to ask the right questions as I want to be sure I can get to it if it's there.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are awesome thank you much for your time, I've spent the majority of my time on the upper gravel bar near the bridge, always find gold in the gravel but it's mostly flood gold very small and flat and scattered everywhere. I haven't spent much time at the lower bend im thinking this may be where try tomorrow. I'm thinking of bringing the rods and searching the areas you showed further before I start running material through the sluice. I really want to find a substanceal pocket of either a lot of fines or some chunky stuff, but I'll have to ask the right questions as I want to be sure I can get to it if it's there.

Try dowsing for pockets, here this might help you get started.

L-rod Illustrations, dowsing responses for locating gold | Radiesthesia Archaeology & Locating

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread