map dowsing help

Briggser

Dec 26, 2014
Cornwall
Detector(s) used
Laser hawkeye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My two detecting sites have in the past have produced finds dating back to the bronze age but of late finds have dried up.can anyone with a map dowsing gift look at the fields in the attached two satellite photos and advise if more artifacts still exist or not.can you tell the age and type of artifacts found to date as I know other detectorists have searched the sites in the past and I do not know what they have found.I am not in this for gain rather to help uncover the history of my locality.any assistance will be much appreciated. Briggser View attachment 1128683 View attachment 1128684

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check the red circle areas for metal detecting, these should be the type of places you asked about (if any are left).

Attachments

• map1)-Briggser.jpg
    map1)-Briggser.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 104
  • map2)-Briggser.jpg
    map2)-Briggser.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
B

Briggser

Dec 26, 2014
Cornwall
Detector(s) used
Laser hawkeye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks for your time and effort in helping me, it is kind of you and much appreciated.Briggser

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks for your time and effort in helping me, it is kind of you and much appreciated.Briggser
You're quite welcome!

OP
OP
B

Briggser

Dec 26, 2014
Cornwall
Detector(s) used
Laser hawkeye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks for your feedback.Interestingly the archaeologist's records show a rubbed out bronze age burial chamber for this field you have marked.this is spookiest as there is no way you could have guessed this potential site.if the field is searchable I'm going in, will let you know what transpires.thank you for your kind assistance, sweet!. Briggser

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The search I did above (red outline circles) was only for shallow targets, from surface down to 1-2 ft deep and mostly to metal detect.

This is a deep search, meaning deeper than 2 ft down, also harder to check out hits. Here is general definitions for marked spots from my file.

Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green line box (or solid filled circles) for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers.

Attachments

• 1425842440855)-B-Briggser.jpg
    1425842440855)-B-Briggser.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 91
  • 1425842587563)-B-Briggser.jpg
    1425842587563)-B-Briggser.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 78

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions