Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, but got a good signal here. Check the larger solid red circular dot first. If that's not it, I'll try again.

Attachments

• janes.jpg
    janes.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 108

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more, currency hit the turquoise outline circle, always a chance it could be just a lost dollar bill but don't want to miss anything.

Attachments

• janes2.jpg
    janes2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 103

gordonquixote

Apr 8, 2012
N FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol...proven map dowser...I cant even say it in my head and keep a straight face.

OP
OP
pearson

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030. Minelab 705, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more, currency hit the turquoise outline circle, always a chance it could be just a lost dollar bill but don't want to miss anything.

Thanks Red Desert, Again, whatever I recover, I will be sending you half, you can count on that! It's raining today, so I will be checking Friday or Saturday. Thanks again and let me know if anything changes. Is it possible to Gps your spots to give me more accuracy. Also, I may try and get some ground level photos of that area to take a look at.

Pearson

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Any gps you could PM it to me. Actually caches are quite rare, I know one treasure hunter on the forum here who, has been metal detecting for over 25 years and found only 1 cache (all of Lincoln pennies). I do know of 1 gold coin cache that was found using our dowsed GE maps in this forum. Those who don't believe in dowsing, denied it ever happened. Thank goodness they are a minority in the treasure hunting community, as Reed Lukens phrased it, "skeptics make up only about 2%, but like environmentalist, they squeal the loudest"

I'm not certain if a cache is still there, we'll find out though, better to be safe and not miss anything. There has to be some caches around the US not found yet, let's hope for the best outcome here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pearson

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Art....I will get back to you with further info on what you just sent me when I get back home...... You may be on to something

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi pearson, I sent you a PM.Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sent it to your email and thanks for letting me know.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what the issue is with the PM's

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hav'nt received any notices that my inbox was too full but I'm going to go thru and delete a few PM's and see if that changes anything.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hav'nt received any notices that my inbox was too full but I'm going to go thru and delete a few PM's and see if that changes anything.
We all miss emails that are important sometimes, it looks more like a TreasureNet hot topic email as compared to thread or PM notifications. Anyway, I started by clicking the last page tab each time. Then check box for all on the page (not the check box with all total messages). Then scroll to bottom, click the selected number tab, select delete rahter than delete all (that only works with the all messages check box). i've reduced my total messages to 100 for PMs and in the sent folder. Dowsers get a lot of PMs, the inbox can fill up in a hurry.

OP
OP
pearson

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guy's, I really appreciate the responses...I am still searching everyone's locations. So far I haven't hit any targets. Keep sending the info...I'm checking everything.

Pearson

OP
OP
pearson

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art, this one is off the property. And the land owner is dead set against anyone digging.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
That’s just part of treasure hunting. At least you did not follow a signal for miles to find that you could not dig it...Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guy's, I really appreciate the responses...I am still searching everyone's locations. So far I haven't hit any targets. Keep sending the info...I'm checking everything.

Pearson

Hi pearson,
Thanks for the update!
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions