Looking for a certain thread about dowsing

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some time ago, possibly as long as a year ago, I read a thread about dowsing. In the thread, someone was posting about using the L-rods to find someone's aura. 'Aura' might not have been the word used. They mentioned finding the aura of a young son or grandson I believe. Then there was talk about finding your own aura and making your L-rods the right length to fit your aura. That supposedly would be the best length for you to dowse with.
They also mentioned baiting the rods to find just about anything you wanted to find. One thing mentioned was to put a dollar bill on the rod, then place a dollar bill on the floor and see if the rods would react. At the time I read this, I didn't have the kind of rods that I like to use. I like brazing rods. I finally found some a few days ago. Now I would like to find this thread again.
I've been using L-rods for just 'fun' dowsing for a long time. I first saw a man find a water line with a couple of lengths of #12 solid copper electrical wire bent into the L shape. I've been fascinated with it ever since, but just seemed to never get the time to really 'get into it'.
Any help would greatly appreciated. I am almost certain the thread was on TNet. I go to a couple of other forums, but don't remember seeing anything about dowsing on them. Besides, TNet is just about the only TH forum I post to!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The Dollar bill on the rod reminds me of a story. A few years go the place I was living had a mini mart around the corner. The nearest other store was 5 miles away so I shopped there a lot. I started noticing that the bills in change would not work in other machines so I checkered them out. I found that 3 out of five were bogus. So I went to the Police. It turned out that this guy owned 7 mini marts and he was making a lot of money using fake ones for change…..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions