please Dowse this pic

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can somebody explain what is going on this thread? I don't know anything about dowsing pictures and I am not able to follow this discussion at all.[/QUOTE

Yes it is deep for someone ,that cannot dowse picture's....Art has a few sites to explain how to start dowsing maps,maybe he put them up where you can find them.

when i said don't mix the 2 together most are mental dowser.....i'm a physical dowser use sample's,and let the rod find the target no question to rod,are the mind.just like using a LRL.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There are two types of dowsing. One is mental and the other is physical. Okie is right . you should not mix them. I use mental dowsing for maps but physical for everything else. This is the best Map Dowsing lessons that I have found
Map dowsing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arti, do you have photos of the cartridges or shell casing? It helps to know something about the objects found (especially if next to something such as a coin, for size comparison) at spots we have marked on maps.

Last edited:

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two types of dowsing. One is mental and the other is physical. Okie is right . you should not mix them. I use mental dowsing for maps but physical for everything else. This is the best Map Dowsing lessons that I have found
Map dowsing.

Thanks for this. I took a look. Map Dowsing relies on someone's Extra Sensory Perception abilities and their ability to pickup knowledge that they cannot get from the 5 physical senses. I am about as perceptive as a rock so this is not for me.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thanks for this. I took a look. Map Dowsing relies on someone's Extra Sensory Perception abilities and their ability to pickup knowledge that they cannot get from the 5 physical senses. I am about as perceptive as a rock so this is not for me.
List of Psychic Abilities - The Complete A to Z
A part of our human condition is to both look within in our attempts to know ourselves and to look outwards in order to know our futures. From eons of studying nature and the world around us we have devised rituals and procedures with which to meet the unknown.
Sense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Humans have a multitude of senses. Sight (ophthalmoception), hearing (audioception), taste (gustaoception), smell (olfacoception or olfacception), and touch (tactioception) are the five traditionally recognized. The ability to detect other stimuli beyond those governed by these most broadly recognized senses also exists, and these sensory modalities include temperature (thermoception), kinesthetic sense (proprioception), pain (nociception), balance (equilibrioception), vibration (mechanoreception), and various internal stimuli (e.g. the different chemoreceptors for detecting salt and carbon dioxide concentrations in the blood). However, what constitutes a sense is a matter of some debate, leading to difficulties in defining what exactly a distinct sense is, and where the borders between responses to related stimuli lay.

I will use any and all methods that are available to me to find treasure..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Do you people actually believe this sort of thing that people can look at a photo and tell you where treasure is? I have seen this on the forum for years, I have not seen anyone post anything that has been found by someone dowsing a photo. People should have more sense than this. If these people could telly anyone where gold, silver artifacts or anything was from a photo they would not be on this forum talking to you or anyone else. Unbygodbelievable
All you have to do is read the posts...Art

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Do you people actually believe this sort of thing that people can look at a photo and tell you where treasure is? I have seen this on the forum for years, I have not seen anyone post anything that has been found by someone dowsing a photo. People should have more sense than this. If these people could telly anyone where gold, silver artifacts or anything was from a photo they would not be on this forum talking to you or anyone else. Unbygodbelievable
Franklin, can't you say something without using God's name in cursing????? many ladies also read these postings and I feel sure they don't enjoy the ugliness. If you disagree with dowsing so be it. Why muddy up the waters.
Also if you were under the law of Moses you would be dead by now so be glad that you are in a different dispensation.:coffee2::coffee2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL this is all great fun!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is that thehonestogodtruth? Then how do you explain this comment?

My brother and I went down to Mel's Museum in Key West and look at everything. We were there because of a contract on the Beale Treasure I had with him in 1989. We were looking to metal detect on the beach for coins from the 1715 fleet. Mel was just moving into Sebastian to open up a new museum and cleaning shop. Taffi, Mel's daughter was guarding everything with a double-barrel shotgun before security had been set-up. Mel handdrawed a map for us of where his recovery ship was off of the beach.

I had my dowsing rods with me and decided to try it out. Off to the south of the recovery ship about fifty feet and about 800 feet from shore, I was dowsing either gold and silver. When my brother and I got ready to return home, Mel took us out for a drink of double rum and coke. After feeling light headed from consuming my first alcohol, I put an "X" on Mel's handdrawn map and told him there was either a large amount of gold or silver at that location. This was during Christmas week 1989. Within a few weeks, Mel Fisher sent me a book on sunken ships in the Caribbean and off the east coast of Florida. He autographed the book and said "Thanks Albert for all your help" enclosed was a newspaper article where they recovered a large treasure from the "X" location I had drawn on Mel Fisher's Map. They recovered over $1.3 Million Dollars in gold and yellow diamonds. I still have a copy of the autograph. I don't know if I have the book or sold it. The newspaper article is in all of my research but I have not seen it for over twenty years. But anyway that is one of my dowsing stories with Mel Fisher.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread