Looking for treasure

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hello gents! QUick question for you. I have 2 pics (posted below) where I am totally guessing there might be "something" here. I am away for the weekend so I will check back Sunday night or Monday.

I am hoping that during some down time this weekend a kindly Dowser may give these pics a once over for me. As I said, I am totally guessing here so there could be buried treasure or there could be empty hill side. Please lt me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

*Pls note, disregard the white triangle in the 2nd pic.

***EDIT*** What the heck? LOL, I can't get pics to upload. Very sorry for wasting your time. DOH! I'll try to fix and post later.

***EDIT*** Got the pics up!

Attachments

• LH1.jpg
    LH1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 104
  • LH2.jpg
    LH2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have been having a little trouble with photo’s also. When I try to post the photo’s it will not change from URLs to computer. What I do is post the text and get off the internet. I then go back and edit the post. The photo’s will then go on...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try Go Advanced and scroll down to Manage Attachments, usually that will work when problems with the insert.

OP
OP
CanadianTrout

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Got the pics up. Please let me know what you think. Like I said please go at this when you can with an open mind, I don't know if anything is there or not.

Thanks.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Got the pics up. Please let me know what you think. Like I said please go at this when you can with an open mind, I don't know if anything is there or not.

Thanks.[/QUOTE

Canadian Trout you got some good place;s LH1.jpg LH2.jpg for raw gold,if you like Panning.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
In the first photo there seems to be gold in the bench above the creek and there seems to be some in the creek also. I did not find any float gold so I know there is not a source of the gold on the maps. Dig some of the gold from the bench and some from creek. Compare the color of this gold so you can tell if there is more than one source. People still follow gold up stream until the gold stops just like the old 49ers did...

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might try right here too.

Attachments

• LH2-CanadianTrout.jpg
    LH2-CanadianTrout.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 80

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it would be hard to metal detect, red circles for 2 ft or less deep.

Attachments

• LH1.jpg
    LH1.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 69
  • LH2-B.jpg
    LH2-B.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 116

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread